Recent Topics

Ads

Destru Healer hotline

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Wiede

Re: Destru Healer hotline

Post#31 » Sun May 26, 2019 7:46 am

tazdingo wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:08 pm
i praise the devs for all of their work and commitment over the years but one point stands true - pure healers and defensive tanks have received absolutely no love. zero. off specs are continuously buffed and pure archetype specs get no love whatsoever. then people wonder why pub wbs and scs have no heals or shields

i'm not saying zeal needs a buff it just needs to be made more interesting, more options. shammy just needs to be turned into an even barely viable healer, at least am has wild healing and channel. dok is relentlessly dull

i would love to main a destro healer but cannot stomach playing one past lvl 20, like forget this i'll just roll a fun dd or offtank instead
^ this

everytime i lvl a healer i get dulled out at lvl 25

there's no character development, no interesting things to do, everything not classy brainless bar-sitting (like Grace-WP, hybrid-specs) is **** useless, when you're solo you're ****, jada jada jada

Ads
bichka

Post#32 » Sun May 26, 2019 7:57 am

i praise the devs for all of their work and commitment over the years but one point stands true - pure healers and defensive tanks have received absolutely no love. zero.

not truth at least for some tanks. for example SM is able to buff armor which is stacks with pot.
deftards can be useful with right spec.

Laurentz

Post#33 » Sun May 26, 2019 8:00 am

Well on live part of what you got to do as a healer was occasionally mess with other healers using well placed silences or interrupts but given their crazy disrupt rates now it isn't even worth trying. You could also throw out some occasional aoes, but those also mostly get disrupted now too so don't bother. That's why I really hate healing now, it is monotonous. 90% of the time is spamming group heal from behind a wall.

Dammy095

Post#34 » Sun May 26, 2019 8:03 am

idk, im having fun on my shammy intentionally not using group heal spell

tazdingo

Post#35 » Sun May 26, 2019 8:05 am

bichka wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 7:57 am
i praise the devs for all of their work and commitment over the years but one point stands true - pure healers and defensive tanks have received absolutely no love. zero.

not truth at least for some tanks. for example SM is able to buff armor which is stacks with pot.
deftards can be useful with right spec.
wb vs wb you last maybe 3 sec longer under heavy focus, it barely matters. outside of sc flag sitting deftard is dead. i played tanks since live and have given up i play mdps now, way more interesting. tanks **** suck

Ekundu01

Post#36 » Sun May 26, 2019 12:46 pm

Detangler wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:36 am Offensive stats like intelligence and magic crit don't convert when harbinger is off, but all healing stats convert when it's on. Harbinger toggle also doesnt set off gcd so you can insta swap it on to do some damage. Making it work takes some effort but is pretty fun at r40+
It does convert when it is off the paperdoll stats just dont show it properly. You need to use .getstats when targeting yourself to see your true stats when it is off.
Trismack

Jastojan

Post#37 » Sun May 26, 2019 1:02 pm

Goretreader wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 3:40 am After a bit more time around all I can say is if you have time try them all yourself and see what works best for you. Everyone here and in game says completely different things and all questions no matter how simple result in a 10 minute brawl of who is right. Shaman is great.-Shaman barely functions. Shaman mechanic should be ignored completely.-You need to use the mechanic to get decent numbers. Its unreal what a giant cluster the community here is.
You are right. I need to try them all. Hope I will be happy with zealot, but I am little bit dissapinted when I see the skill tree. Hope devs will make a pure healer on destro side one deay. Thank you for reply :)

peterthepan3

Post#38 » Sun May 26, 2019 1:10 pm

tazdingo wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 8:05 am tanks **** suck
Please don't pretend to speak for all of us heals and defensive tanks, cheers.

Ads
tazdingo

Post#39 » Mon May 27, 2019 8:40 am

peterthepan3 wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 1:10 pm Please don't pretend to speak for all of us heals and defensive tanks, cheers.
i wasn't? def tank vs off tank survivability is night & day in small scale but barely distinguishable in wb vs wb. you refute this?

peterthepan3

Post#40 » Mon May 27, 2019 11:09 am

tazdingo wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 8:40 am
peterthepan3 wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 1:10 pm Please don't pretend to speak for all of us heals and defensive tanks, cheers.
i wasn't? def tank vs off tank survivability is night & day in small scale but barely distinguishable in wb vs wb. you refute this?
Actually it's the contrary, which is why you see a lot more 2h tanks in smallscale ie where the amped defenses aren't always needed, while you will never see a 2h tank in a serious guild WB (because HtL + Block are too good).