Recent Topics

Ads

Looking for guild

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
venrik

Looking for guild

Post#1 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:15 am

Looking for organized, English speaking guild, with a view to playing as a group. Vent, TS etc. Have chosen and choppa des side, and though I prefer to play choppa as a rule, I have no problem with playing chosen for benefit of group.

Ads
Gerv
Banned

Re: Looking for guild

Post#2 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:19 pm

Where abouts' are you from in the world, I have an Australian destro guild who could do with a tank.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

venrik

Post#3 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:31 pm

UK, so I guess there would be a few problems with the hours of play unfortunately.

Gerv
Banned

Post#4 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:33 am

Yea I guess that is just tough luck.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Vampire

Post#5 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:36 am

Hej Venrik. You are welcome to try play with us from Valkyrie. We play order mostly, but we also have a destro guild called Necrosis. We tend to swap side to the underdogs.

We have a Teamspeak server, but we dont use it much atm. At Tier 2 it will be used much more.

You can find me ingame, on the names listed down below in my signature. Or you can pm Isabell(Destro) Or Inspectorgadgt(Order) Thousandsunny(Order) You are welcome to play w/e you want, but i think we need tank mostly. But as i mentioned you should just play w/e you want :)

venrik

Post#6 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:19 pm

Well I have order toons in need of a home also, and I also prefer playing as underdog. I will send a pm when in game.

Vampire

Post#7 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:51 am

As mentioned we have both Destro & Order guild. Ask for a Valkyrie/Necrosis member ingame.

jonathanmurphy3

Post#8 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:05 pm

If you're interested in a UK-based guild with competitive play and a screening process so as to ensure all our players are top-notch, check out Lupus Deum Est (we use teamspeak, check the topic in this thread for us)

We are currently looking for a Choppa, so if you are up for joining one of our scenario groups so that we can assess how you perform, let me know!
Spoiler:
Sanguish
Magus
R12/RR20

Ungoliante
Witch Elf
R12/RR20

Ancalagorn
Chosen
R12/RR20

Maedhros
White Lion