Recent Topics

Ads

Freebooterz waaagh

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Goodnight

Freebooterz waaagh

Post#1 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:58 am

Hello guys I am badchopchop one of freebooterz high rank officers and I am here to make people undertstand about what freebooterz waaagh dose so ere we go

Freebooterz waaagh is a roleplay day for greenskin warband and our main goal is to haveing good time with random greenskin players to cheer up their day

we basically roaming around the rvr zone looking for order warband fight and honestly it's good challenge and its funn

but yesterday day some people whom I wont name damned my guild leader to make waaagh warband and we only do it when we are ready to have good time (so to thos guys shame on you)

we dont coop with other deso warband because there always stress in air and we dont want it to effect our warband funn it happen before

so I am making a point out and ofc i dont want to disrespect anyone of you or sound like some big racist towards

So we wont offer any support in singeing unless its proper one or its was made by me or grufrip so have good day

and to stunty roleplay clans ya better watch out we coming for ya
Love badchopchop from da freebooterz
Last edited by Goodnight on Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:44 am, edited 4 times in total.

Ads
Goodnight

Freebooterz waaagh

Post#2 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:59 am

:lol: :lol: sorry I double click and it post the same same post
Last edited by Goodnight on Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:24 am, edited 10 times in total.

Manatikik

Re: Freebooterz waaagh

Post#3 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:00 am

What in the actual hell did I just read...
<Montague><Capulet>

Goodnight

Post#4 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:03 am

Baiscly some people damned our leader to make greenskin warband and gurfrip dont want too and honestly I felt they were forcing him to make one so I wanted to point out and I am not good in English so sorry if it too hard to understand

Goodnight

Post#5 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:08 am

Think o fix it it and I wasn't to discuss this with other deso warband leader since they not online all the time

Sahngar

Post#6 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:56 am

Ahhh... You were in an rp warband in a fort, and people got mad because you wouldn't open it up to the pugs?

That the gist?

Goodnight

Post#7 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:11 am

Sahngar wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:56 am Ahhh... You were in an rp warband in a fort, and people got mad because you wouldn't open it up to the pugs?

That the gist?
Lol nah we open our warband so all greenskin players can join us ofc nongreen get kicked we had issues with PM only because it took too long to get wb ready

Thing is I got tried from the nonsense failed deso siege and it is a burden on my guys who want to get into actions

What happen it's there were people who I wont name again shame on you damned

They wanted grufrip to make new waaagh warband full of green to help in siege and gufrip was tried of it because it's late hour for him it's kind rude out waaagh warband goal is to enjoy the game

So I make announcement the every time my guild da freebooterz make waaaagh warband event we wont care for the keep siege we will rather look for good fights against orders warband

So everytime I make a waaagh warband rp it wont be for singing it will be only for random people who want action then sit around and watch Ram get burned before destroying first gate which happen alot

So I dont care what other warband leaders think of this

It's about getting my snotlings and gobbo haveing a gud time in bashing and stumping da order and steal dey fings (just search and destroy to be short )

Glorian

Post#8 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:15 am

I think that green pigface means with "singing" in fact "sieging".

And yes, running a themed Warband leads sometimes to confusion on non guilded players. We also promote the dwarf Warband, then invite and then see a lvl 1 kotbs that has just joined so need to kick him.

Or when we run with 2 Runepriest for 18 dwarfs we also don't get AMs or WPs in, because our fun comes from the dwarf only thing. Not effectivity. And it is the same if you run a Greenskins Warband. You are looking for fights and fun. And not to lock the zone the fastest way.

So hope to see you in the field urki scum. ;)

Ads
oaliaen

Post#9 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:11 pm

It take time to make a WAAAGH, no point in making everyday cause it will turn orks weak.
I suggest if ppl blame Frip for dont making WAAAGH, why not them making the WAAAGH? Thousands of Orks will gather together, drawn to the power of a single dominant Ork , if you feel dominat just make yours, like we do.

Goodnight

Post#10 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:09 pm

oaliaen wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:11 pm It take time to make a WAAAGH, no point in making everyday cause it will turn orks weak.
I suggest if ppl blame Frip for dont making WAAAGH, why not them making the WAAAGH? Thousands of Orks will gather together, drawn to the power of a single dominant Ork , if you feel dominat just make yours, like we do.
Green mean waaagh ya snotling !and full greenskin warband it's good challangea and its funn
Last edited by Goodnight on Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.