Recent Topics

Ads

bloodlord set DOK

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Unstoppable1776
Banned

bloodlord set DOK

Post#1 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:11 am

The bloodlord set is not good for Dok. please give the WE 4 piece onslaught bonus to Dok 4 piece bloodlord bonus. Bloodlord is more of a final set so it should be better or at least equal to an onslaught set.

Ads
Ormix

Re: bloodlord set DOK

Post#2 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:44 am

WHy do you think it is bad tho? Seems pretty god damn good with armour debuff.
Dobroz - AM 40|71
Fridaynight - RP 40|75
Boombastik - BW 40|60
Nupognali - DoK 40|50

Hargrim
Developer

Post#3 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:59 am

If you want Onslaught run Chapter 22 and wear Onslaught. As easy as that.

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#4 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:07 am

Ormix wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:44 am WHy do you think it is bad tho? Seems pretty god damn good with armour debuff.
Majority of this game is a team game
BG, BO have armor debuffs..doks proc wont stack
Toughness debuff wont stack with dok ability
and why run a 5% chance to increase crit by 6% when i can run a constant 5%?

the onslaught from a WE set, actually is a good proc. 10% chance to increase crit by 9 percent and crit dmg by 12. To me that is an end game set.

I cannot get this bonus since dok onslaught is a heal set. Doks only get dps sets every third time. Since there has to be a heal set, a shield spec, and then a dps spec. So i'm a bit disappointed with the blood set. I honestly can't justify running any blood piece.

Are the weapons any good?

peterthepan3

Post#5 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:16 am

The weapons give you +5% damage bonus, so they're BiS for DPS DoK (I would pick this MH, and a proc weapon for OH).

dalen
Developer

Post#6 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:25 am

Ormix wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:44 am WHy do you think it is bad tho? Seems pretty god damn good with armour debuff.
Basically, 5pc Oppressor + 2pc Sentinel (with sentinel ring) +3pc Beastlord + 2pc Genesis will give you better stats than 7pc Bloodlord + 4pc Genesis. 7pc Bloodlord can't really be combined with any Sentinel or Beastlord. See the full comparison here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

The same armor debuff is also available on some sentinel weapons.

But a simpler fix would be to swap 4pc & 5pc bonuses and make it into flat +5% crit. So you would get:
2 pieces +66,0 Weapon Skill
3 pieces +73 Wounds
4 pieces +87 Strength
5 pieces +5% Melee Crit

Instead of
3 pieces +73 Wounds
4 pieces Boost II – On Hit: 5% chance to increase critical hit rate by 6% for 9 seconds.
5 pieces +87 Strength

This would make it have the same amount of base melee crit chance as the Oppressor set, but with slightly higher stats otherwise.

Adding a (regular) talisman slot to the Bloodlord Cloak would also help make the set more competitive vs Oppressor+Beastlord+Sentinel combos.

Anyway, that's my 2c on it.
Source Developer

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#7 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:26 am

Server just crashed, is it safe to assume its to update the dok bloodlord set?

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#8 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:30 am

dalen wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:25 am
Basically, 5pc Oppressor + 2pc Sentinel (with sentinel ring) +3pc Beastlord + 2pc Genesis will give you better stats than 7pc Bloodlord + 4pc Genesis. 7pc Bloodlord can't really be combined with any Sentinel or Beastlord. See the full comparison here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

But a simpler fix would be to swap 4pc & 5pc bonuses and make it into flat +5% crit. So you would get:
3 pieces +73 Wounds
4 pieces +87 Strength
5 pieces +5% Melee Crit

Instead of
3 pieces +73 Wounds
4 pieces Boost II – On Hit: 5% chance to increase critical hit rate by 6% for 9 seconds.
5 pieces +87 Strength

This would make it have the same amount of base melee crit chance as the Oppressor set, but with slightly higher stats otherwise.

Adding a (regular) talisman slot to the Bloodlord Cloak would also help make the set more competitive vs Oppressor+Beastlord+Sentinel combos.

BORING! there are some good set bonuses out there from other dps classes. WAsn't the point of the dok/WP changes to make them more like dps classes? My heals got cut ten fold as DW, sooo...mmm

Ads
dalen
Developer

Post#9 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:39 am

Unstoppable1776 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:30 am
dalen wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:25 am

3 pieces +73 Wounds
4 pieces +87 Strength
5 pieces +5% Melee Crit

Instead of
3 pieces +73 Wounds
5 pieces +87 Strength

BORING! there are some good set bonuses out there from other dps classes. WAsn't the point of the dok/WP changes to make them more like dps classes? My heals got cut ten fold as DW, sooo...mmm

Yeah, might be boring, but IMHO having 2 procs is enough for one set, I like having some stats I can rely on being there 100% of the time :)

Hargrim wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:59 am If you want Onslaught run Chapter 22 and wear Onslaught. As easy as that.

As you know, that is a Salv/Dark Rites set for WP/DoK. Would it be possible to make it available in two variants, main spec & off spec, like what is planned for Sovereign? Could be through a trader where you can swap an onslaught piece for the equivalent off spec onslaught piece.
Source Developer

Hargrim
Developer

Post#10 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:53 am

dalen wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:39 am As you know, that is a Salv/Dark Rites set for WP/DoK. Would it be possible to make it available in two variants, main spec & off spec, like what is planned for Sovereign? Could be through a trader where you can swap an onslaught piece for the equivalent off spec onslaught piece.

As far as I know only Tyrant have a possibility of main spec and off spec from PvE gear.