Recent Topics

Ads

TAOW Recruitment Desk

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
madrocks
Suspended

TAOW Recruitment Desk

Post#1 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:53 pm

Welcome to The Art of War Guild Recruitment Desk

"All warfare is based on deception."

Recruiting active Destruction players for the 5th Valutzian Campaign against the fanatic forces of Order

Who we are, what we do:

- Active EU based laid back rvr guild rebuilding its 12 man core.
- We are active all week long and work with whatever the rvr lakes have to offer, we focus in small/mid scale try'ard tactical pvp and escalate accordingly to Order blobs.
- Following the TAOW tradition we help the PUGs and coordinate with other warband leaders to ensure victory.
- We clear all necessary pve content with ease.
- The glorious and active ones are provided with the necessary potions and talismans.
- Weekly fun warbands providing content to the RoR community, e.g. Chosen warbands, Greenskin warbands, Witch Elf warbands, etc.

Who are we looking for:

- Active destruction players with DISCORD and Viny Ui or similar

Recruitment is currently open.
Recruitment applications ingame: Lutzgaroth , Yabuki

Click this outdated happy days propaganda. Enjoy yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayvvBsX1Ygk
___
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4MRKWmk6V0
__
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e_vujEpsGo
__
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzV_jRrxXIs
__
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B01vXTeP5aY
__
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXBN2a2nhF0
Last edited by madrocks on Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:47 pm, edited 25 times in total.
Lutz

Ads
scorpion20

Re: The Art of War Recruitment Desk

Post#2 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:35 am

How can we join ? give some discord names or links

Ysaran

Post#3 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:24 pm

scorpion20 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:35 am How can we join ? give some discord names or links
can i suggest you to enter in game and write in channel /5: "there is some Art of War recruiter on? i would like to join!"
Zputadenti

Davjen
Suspended

Post#4 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:23 pm

Or send in-game mail to the names written :p

Goermsi

Post#5 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:11 am

Hey, guys,

I'm looking for a guild, as you might expect. 30+, german (english shouldn't be a problem ;-)), played earlier on Drakenwald, Görms Wadenbaiza from the pigboys. RR 100 Goblin shaman. It was a great time. A little bit of what I would like to let blossom again now and that gladly with you, if it fits :-)

As an absolute Warhammer nerd I like to hang out with my goblin (or other chars) in the fluff of the Warhammer world. I celebrate some questlines because of the humor this world partly offers and therefore don't have anything against small excursions into PvE. Such a small ini in between to adjust the appearance of the chars, to collect sets or to unlock tome entries ... that's fun for me.

but in general I am looking for a good moshpit ;-)
You can always find me in the backline. I love my shaman, but I also like to play as a (shield)tank as support. I don't like to play Range or Meele-DPS, absolutely not mine. I prefer to make sure that those who want to bring the damage stand long enough to do so.
So I like to drift around in small groups in the RvR or in scenarios, always trying to give the Zerg needlesticks. Hit&Run, outnumbered fights, a few nice kills and a successful retreat from the melee without losses, that's where my heart opens. Of course, it only works if all players can assess themselves, their chars and their intentions well. Hence my question to you, do you feel addressed? Do your DD´s discuss in meeletrain, perhaps via caller and count so that targets are "knocked off" in quick order - or does everyone rather play his style down, throwing with morale and dot because the targets will eventually go down anyway? ;-)
If you have a little discipline and ambition in PvP - then I would like to have a look at it :-)
Let me know if you need support!
Like it Hard (Drakenwald)
...PVP, nothing else...

Kragg

Post#6 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:56 pm

Looking sharp in the lakes last night, Lutz!
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

madrocks
Suspended

Post#7 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:00 am

Thanks buddy, same over there. That dwarf warband on Wednesday looked cool af!
Lutz

madrocks
Suspended

Post#8 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:11 pm

Recruitment bump!
Lutz

Ads
Droak

Post#9 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:41 pm

Greetings.

I'm a vet player in RoR returning to play again. My in-game name is Droak (Black Orc/main account)

The other classes I play consist of the following:
- Squig Herder
- Shaman
- Choppa

I also have a discord I use often as well.

My time zone is NA (-8:00 GMT Pacific)

I'd like to apply and engage in trial if at all possible.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#10 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:19 pm

madrocks wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:11 pm Recruitment bump!
You still getting more gits?? im looking for a more active guild....not native english but i can understand (and talk with a terrible spelling lol). Have joined davjen pug wb several times when he was playing his rift magus and some serrat pug wb too.

Im not a hardcore player (low playtime), my main is a 71 dok (healer) => i will ask in /5 for a TAOW recruiter