Recent Topics

Ads

Unsainted is looking for new and active players!

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Richardwarhawk

Unsainted is looking for new and active players!

Post#1 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:13 am

Hello all, Unsainted Is looking for active or new players who are looking for a family friendly environment. :ugeek: We are looking for people who are wanting to do PvP groups, as well as PvE groups as well. I have been in the guild for about a week myself and find them to be some of the most respectable and helping people on destruction. The benefits of being in this guild are, 1. If you group up and are active they will always be willing to help you out. 2. The alliance they are in are always running fun warbands. 3. They accept tentacles, gits, khornie people and more.

So far sense I have been in this guild, I have done dungeon runs, Warband runs, and we have even went around the map and explored a bit in our servers quiet times. They are always trying to stay active and are always trying to find things that are fun to do. All they ask is if you can join them in their discord for some groups or at least be willing to chat a little bit. Introverts are also welcome because they do not judge. :mrgreen:

If you have anymore questions or concerns feel free to send me a mail here or in game, Again the guild is Unsainted.

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Re: Unsainted is looking for new and active players!

Post#2 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:44 am

i was looking for Cueleen this weekend to join my zealot to Unsainted, but didnt find him logged...today will ask for a invite in general chat. My shaman is in "The geeniest guild" of your alliance and looks like unsainted is a good guild to join.

scorpion20

Post#3 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:30 am

how can we apply ?

scorpion20

Post#4 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:32 am

how can we apply ?

space44

Post#5 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:09 pm

Sorry for a late response of the whereabouts on Cueleen. she's having irl problems. as far as I'm aware she's not going to be very active for who know how long. that's all im allowed to say. the guild wishes the best for her. if anyone seeks invitations to Unsainted its best to whisper me.

Im on almost 24/7 i tend to stay up all night till the next morning EST time. whisper Roten(me) or Vviccan(Guild leader)
no applications needed just have to be friendly
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

gulian

Post#6 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:31 pm

bonjour,
Y a til toujours de la place au seins de votre guilde ?
qu'elle est la moyenne d'age de celle ci ?
acceptez vous les debutants ?

space44

Post#7 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:48 am

La guilde n’accepte que les anglophones, désolé pour le désagrément
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

Belsenkrieg

Post#8 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:59 pm

Hey guys, I am trying to whisper in game but I dont think you are online.

Ads
space44

Post#9 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:26 pm

Unsainted is now a dead guild me and many others have left it. There is no point of joining it and or trying to contact anyone

sorry for the inconvenience

:)