Recent Topics

Ads

Black Sheep - seeking new members - NA EST

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Vraekon

Re: Black Sheep - New NA small scale guild

Post#11 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:22 pm

Hello, i just hit 40/40 as a Chosen. Playing sword and board now but willing to play 2hand if that is what the guild needs. But sure we may need tanks for dungeons which i havent done any yet but excited to. Still learning the game, i forgot everything from 2008 when i played at original launch. But After reading i think this guild might be for me, i want a smaller tight knit community. I do love both PVP and PVE as well. FWIW, i do stream some so just want to make sure that is ok with the guild as well.

Ads
Mordecaieth

Post#12 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:25 pm

Vraekon wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:22 pm Hello, i just hit 40/40 as a Chosen. Playing sword and board now but willing to play 2hand if that is what the guild needs. But sure we may need tanks for dungeons which i havent done any yet but excited to. Still learning the game, i forgot everything from 2008 when i played at original launch. But After reading i think this guild might be for me, i want a smaller tight knit community. I do love both PVP and PVE as well. FWIW, i do stream some so just want to make sure that is ok with the guild as well.
Hey there Vraekon, this all sounds good to me. What is your Discord tag so I can add you to the server?

Vraekon

Post#13 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:32 pm

Mordecaieth wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:25 pm
Vraekon wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:22 pm Hello, i just hit 40/40 as a Chosen. Playing sword and board now but willing to play 2hand if that is what the guild needs. But sure we may need tanks for dungeons which i havent done any yet but excited to. Still learning the game, i forgot everything from 2008 when i played at original launch. But After reading i think this guild might be for me, i want a smaller tight knit community. I do love both PVP and PVE as well. FWIW, i do stream some so just want to make sure that is ok with the guild as well.
Hey there Vraekon, this all sounds good to me. What is your Discord tag so I can add you to the server?
Vraekon#5299

beataries

Post#14 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:00 pm

Hello! Zealot player here, very much interested! I'm super new to MMO but I'm a fast learner. Looking for a guild because doing quests and playing alone is getting old. Non-USA but fluent, discord is okay. I'll literally be so happy if I can join you all!

Mordecaieth

Post#15 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:06 am

beataries wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:00 pm Hello! Zealot player here, very much interested! I'm super new to MMO but I'm a fast learner. Looking for a guild because doing quests and playing alone is getting old. Non-USA but fluent, discord is okay. I'll literally be so happy if I can join you all!
Heya Beats, how are you today? Sorry for getting back to you so late. What is your Discord? I will invite you to the server.

dr0wzy

Post#16 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:30 pm

Yo, EST NA Zealot here. Would love some people to play with. Discord name is brandon#7044.

Look forward to playing!

Shadofehr

Post#17 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:26 am

Oi! This sounds like exactly what I'm looking for.
LIVE vet (was in Prophets of Malaal, if anyone remembers them?), only been playing RoR for a few days.
Unable to contact either of the recruiters mentioned in the post in game at this time, so posting here in hopes of making contact.
Find me in game "Kthulvar".
Discord: D13Z3N#2690
Hope to hear from you soon!
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
Blood For The Blood God!

Bubbarubba

Post#18 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:49 pm

Yo! Most definitely looking for a NA guild! Not totally decided on what to play but even willing to switch classes if needed! Hit me up on discord!

Goats#7142
just the warrior priest bro

Ads
lurrajo

Post#19 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:46 am

Ps... as a member of this guild - Any oceanic players should join up too so I have some friends in my prime time ;)

Mordecaieth

Post#20 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:30 pm

We are proud to announce our new alliance with "Masters of Darkness".

Black Sheep is still recruiting primarily NA but European and Oceanic players are always welcome!