Recent Topics

Ads

Odyssey is Recruiting!

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Caduceus

Re: Odyssey is Recruiting!

Post#11 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:32 pm

Ilneval wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:06 am I'm a returning player from when the game was live ....only discovered ROR a few weeks ago ...got a life wife and kid who take priority over game...hard core altaholic ....already have 6 alts on Destro ...main is shaman 27/30 ....love every aspect of this game ....is this the guild for me?

I don't see why not.

We do limit the amount of alts our members can have in the guild to 1 for members and 2 for veterans, so that is probably something you'll want to take into consideration.

If you do choose to join Odyssey, I would recommend joining on a character that you play with some regularity.
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Ads
Ilneval

Post#12 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:47 am

alright I'll track you guys down and give you a chance this evening after I get back from work

reistahlen

Post#13 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:51 am

I joined Odyssey, and I'm super glad I did so. Super helpful, really active, really nice people, and people connected at nearly all hours.

Zokrin

Post#14 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:51 am

Hey! New player to the game and have a CR 16 - RR 16 Chosen. Doing Scenarios and RvR as of now but looking for a guild environment ontop of it. Definitely interested if you all have more spots open!

Thanks!

Caduceus

Post#15 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:27 am

Zokrin wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:51 am Hey! New player to the game and have a CR 16 - RR 16 Chosen. Doing Scenarios and RvR as of now but looking for a guild environment ontop of it. Definitely interested if you all have more spots open!

Thanks!

Hey there!

We are always recruiting. If you would like to join, contact Animalmother in-game on Destruction side.
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Waaghaa

Post#16 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:27 am

I am curious, the guild name, back in the days when I played EQ, there was a swedish guild with that name on the AB - server, a bit far fetched I know, but I saw some swedish players yesterday with the guild tag, but that is just pure coincidence, right?

Or do you people have any roots from that guild?
Spoiler:

Kastrull

Post#17 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:47 am

This sounds like something for me.

Returning player - but apperently ive forgotten most things......have kids so time is what it is

Contact me in game on - Sillastryparen

Valkeera

Post#18 » Mon May 24, 2021 4:52 pm

Odyssey has now been around for more than half year, we recently hit guild lvl 40 and continue to grow! We do couple interesting activities with our members, among them the following:

- Weekly guild rvr warband
- Weekly dungeon runs
- Special PvE content, like treasure hunts, ToK unlock tours and other
- the usual scenarios, roaming etc.

And we are still recruiting! We're open to all friendly, active players at any class and any level - and we're especially looking for players willing to share their knowlegde of the game with others (class experts, pvp coachers, warhammer lore experts). If you're interested in being part of our team, apply with one of our recruiters today!

Ads
ArtAshoak

Post#19 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:31 pm

Lvl 23 BO would be happy to play content with you guys and actually win some t2 SCs sometime and learn the ropes of tanking. I’d like to believe I’m a team player who prioritizes protecting my healer and just want to feel some success after entering t2 for the first time. It’s rough out there for destro right now.

Currently I’m in a guild that doesn’t have enough active players when I’m online I believe it is and EU based guild, me being east coast NA.

You have a sizable population of NA players? I just want to be able to participate in group content before CR40/RR60.

My in game name is Grakkuh. I’ll message animalmother the next time I’m online.

Thanks.

Faldrix

Post#20 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:37 am

CR 10 RR 11 Zelot

Healer, im new to ROR and I am really enjoying the game! But I am trying to get more involved with the community. I main a healer

IG name is faldrix. I try my best to keep tanks alive and ressing those who have died asap so they can get back into the fight. I am intrested in learning more about my role in large scale battles and such, I will hopefully be entering T2 by the end of the week.