Recent Topics

Ads

Destruction fort attack

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sponn
Suspended

Re: Destruction fort attack

Post#31 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:09 am

Just wanna say, literally the other day in praag while Order was pushing Destro keep Destro had about 30 people roaming. 30 fookin Destro players who weren't defending the keep or organizing. That is a wb+ some change. This is why destro is the way it is. We got a huge chunk of players just roaming and not really attributing to the Destro as a whole.

I guarantee if those 30 roaming players defended it would have been a different story in praag, and this story is told literally every day.

I have never seen so many roamers on destro side. And yeah you may kill soloers trickling in, but you aint really doing much on the grand scheme of things when you can't even contest a wb of pugs.

I'm not going to tell people how to play, and I understand roaming is enjoyable. But you cant focus on a selfish centric playstyle and wonder why the group as a whole is suffering. Don't play/build a roaming/solo class and complain about group play. IMO.

Ads
Sponn
Suspended

Re: Destruction fort attack

Post#32 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:11 am

Deaves wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:13 am
Koha wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:03 am simple math indeed

ranged aoe ORDER = 3 vs DESTRO 2
melee aoe ORDER = 2 VS DESTRO 3
(counting as aoe : BW , sorc , engie, magus , SW , WL, Marau, SL, Choppa, mSH)

aoe on order are more ranged based and destro more melee, giving order an advantage in fort indeed, the same discrepancy gives advantage to destro in city for melee aoe domination and CD reduction ?
this sums it up very well imo
agreed, assuming a normal distribution of players when grabbing into a bag across that distribution on average destro would have more melee ball players and order would have more ranged aoe.