Recent Topics

Ads

Destruction fort attack

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
M0rw47h

Re: Destruction fort attack

Post#11 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:32 pm

Nekkma wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:50 pm
M0rw47h wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:50 pm How does destro have more soloers? You mean the engi army? Plague of Shadow Worriers? Or all those gank lions?
Before you reply me about dps Shamans, there are probably as many as dps AMs around on order side :)
It certainly feels like destro have alot more small scale roamers. I have noticed ”supply wbs” on order, something I have never seen on destro. I play most of my time solo, duo or trio and when roaming on destro it is often the case that you hardly can find anything to fight because there are hardly any order roamers about. Roaming on order, however, there are roaming enemies everywhere. It feels like the we to wh ratio is at least 5 to 1 for instance.

Last week in caledor there was a situation with about 50 on each side but nothing to fight for anyone as order moved in two wbs and destro was spread out on 15ish smaller roaming groups. None could find any decent fights or push the zone.
I run 6 man on des, and there is lots of solo scrubs on order. Otherwise, people wouldn't play dps shammies to farm them.

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Post#12 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:35 pm

Lyckansost wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:02 pm Engi/bw/sw. And its not that they are far superior to destructions ranged its just that they know what to do
Oh yes, destro RDPS dont know how to spam aoe in fort doors...these order RDPS must be genius to know what to do...

Lyckansost

Post#13 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:48 pm

emiliorv wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:35 pm
Lyckansost wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:02 pm Engi/bw/sw. And its not that they are far superior to destructions ranged its just that they know what to do
Oh yes, destro RDPS dont know how to spam aoe in fort doors...these order RDPS must be genius to know what to do...
Ofc not but if you know anything about mmorpg you know that if you play a class alot you learn to adapt and pick up small newancese that make or break a class.....
Playing mmorpg does not require you to be a genius....

Onigokko0101

Post#14 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:19 pm

Lyckansost wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:48 pm
emiliorv wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:35 pm
Ofc not but if you know anything about mmorpg you know that if you play a class alot you learn to adapt and pick up small newancese that make or break a class.....
Playing mmorpg does not require you to be a genius....
Yeah im pretty sure the small nuances from playing a class are not whats making or breaking forts lol
Khrylashe - Zealot
Devarien - Blackguard
Bigdisc- Magus
Aendael - Warrior Priest
Nusku- Bright Wizard

Ridduk

Post#15 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:26 pm

nice guild name

wonan

Post#16 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:39 am

It's notable over the last three months the increased level of organisation that goes in to fort fights on order, there is always more organised teams out at peak times but during Altdorf daytime it happening more, destro are taking zones then order form on comms wbs when a fort is up. There is no difference in skill (although order do have a bigger pool of people playing classes suited to a fort), a lot of it is just down to momentum, its got to the stage where often destro are giving up with 15 minutes left rather than take one more push.

Seravajan

Post#17 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:45 am

Destru has some issues with the three rDPS. Sorc mostly has only a few longer-ranged AoE attacks and these on long casting times. Magus I dunno. SH is better to be played mDPS.

Rapzel

Post#18 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:18 pm

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

Ahhh, now I understand why Destro has 5% success rate while defending, it's because their tanks doesn't guard all the AoE spamming ranged careers that destro has access too. How stupid of Destro.
They'd probably wouldn't even need to double push every fort if they just guarded the ranged dps.

Ads
franzjaeger

Post#19 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:11 pm

wonan wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:39 am It's notable over the last three months the increased level of organisation that goes in to fort fights on order, there is always more organised teams out at peak times but during Altdorf daytime it happening more, destro are taking zones then order form on comms wbs when a fort is up. There is no difference in skill (although order do have a bigger pool of people playing classes suited to a fort), a lot of it is just down to momentum, its got to the stage where often destro are giving up with 15 minutes left rather than take one more push.
It's not attacking forts that are Destros main problem, it's defending. If your argument is that Destro is failing mainly due to lack of organization, are you then implying that Destro would, if organized as well as Order, come close to Order's 94% winrate when defending forts? Destro are still winning about ~43% of their attacks, so maybe organization and class distribution gives the edge to Order there, but those same destro players are only defending 6% of forts. To me that shows that there are issues with forts that can't just be explained by the claim that order are more organized. As you said, there isn't really any noticeable difference in skill, but even pug Order wb's seems to have no issues taking a fort against organized Destro wb's, never mind pug vs pug.

Gurf

Post#20 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:52 pm

How can Destro win 43% of their attacks but then Order win 94% of defence, surely Order only wins 57% of defences if Destro win 43% attacking? :?