Recent Topics

Ads

New Old School Player LF Guild for my Zealot/Crafter and Chosen

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Geistwraith

New Old School Player LF Guild for my Zealot/Crafter and Chosen

Post#1 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:00 pm

I used to play back on live from launch til close to death. I've playing playing here for maybe a month now just soloing, doing SCs, RvR.. a couple Keep sieges.. etc.. seeing the class reworks and such to determine what I wanted to play, so i am not 40- with any class yet. As much as I like Archmage and Bright Wizard... I've decided to main destruction Chosen and Zealot classes for now.

The main reason I want a guild at this point in game play is specifically so I can progress my crafting along. It is so freaking painful to grind out PQ for a single box. Materials aren't really an issue, but those dang relic boxes sure would be nice to buy from the guild vendor in 3 seconds then to grind for hours.

At this point I would consider myself a casual player because I don't want to wear out on this game before i even get back into end game. I am willing to use discord when doing activities that require it, I could even possibly leave it open when i'm online for text communication purposes, but Im around kids talking all day so when I game I'm not really always about listening to more people talk.

Zealot - Broioxis
Chosen - Proioxis

My only requirements is that the guild lvl is high enough for me to be able to use the perks of the guild vendors to buy lvl 100+ relic boxes, that players are nice, helpful, and chill.

Ads