Recent Topics

Ads

35/40 squidherder looking for guild

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
bhawk

35/40 squidherder looking for guild

Post#1 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:08 pm

I am a north american player. I am mainly an evening player. I can't commit to logging every night but if there is and organized scheduled event I will do my best to attend. I am a path of the big shootin build. I am currently in full Devastator and I have over 200 officer emblems and over 100 officers medallions towards my next set of gear. I am working on talisman making during my solo times.

I am looking for a guild that plays all aspects of the game and promotes working with guild mates to accomplish complex tasks. I would like to join a guild that promotes organized warbands for for orvr and has the patience to explain some of the finer aspects of strategies for zone, fort, city taking etc... I am also looking for a guild or a grp of people that like to run the t4 dungeons on a some what regular basis. I would like a guild that communicates through a voice chat of some kind.

My in game name is Fleadiddy please contact me with in game mail or tells if you think I would be a good fit in your guild.

Ads