Recent Topics

Ads

Critical Acclaim (Competetive RVR & 6 man Guild)

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Vigfuss

Re: Critical Acclaim (Competetive RVR & 6 man Guild)

Post#51 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:03 am

Luftwaffle wrote:Hey guys, dropped an application off recently. Seem like a fun coordinated group
Sent you a PM
Fusscle of Critical Acclaim

Ads
CarlistRieekan

Post#52 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:05 am

Luftwaffle wrote:Seem like a fun coordinated group
Corrected.

Vigfuss

Post#53 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:01 am

We're still not really recruiting, but we're active :)

Deehorsey
Suspended

Post#54 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:05 am

Vigfuss wrote:We're still not really recruiting, but we're active :)
As active as this recruitment thread?
I can simply lock this thread and you guys will just have to deal with whatever ends up being implemented.

Vigfuss

Post#55 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:24 am

Deehorsey wrote:
Vigfuss wrote:We're still not really recruiting, but we're active :)
As active as this recruitment thread?
If it's any indication ;)

Mindmaker

Post#56 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:19 pm

Is experience and a leveled character required?
The former shouldn't be too much of a problem, since I've got plenty of MMO experience, so I should be able to pick things up fast (with a little bit of help).

What got my attention was the guild philosophy. I usually end up playing healer in all MMOs and guilds(in some cases also tank), simply because if I won't do it, nobody will. I don't even remember the last time when I really played DPS, but I'd really like to at this point (every now and then). That said I don't have a problem with any class, since they all have their fun aspects and mechanics.
I've been playing Order, but given the population ratio and my personal preferrence, I'd like to start over with Destruction.

So let me now if you could find use for me and fit me in there and I'll write you a proper application.

Vigfuss

Post#57 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:02 pm

Mindmaker wrote:Is experience and a leveled character required?
The former shouldn't be too much of a problem, since I've got plenty of MMO experience, so I should be able to pick things up fast (with a little bit of help).

What got my attention was the guild philosophy. I usually end up playing healer in all MMOs and guilds(in some cases also tank), simply because if I won't do it, nobody will. I don't even remember the last time when I really played DPS, but I'd really like to at this point (every now and then). That said I don't have a problem with any class, since they all have their fun aspects and mechanics.
I've been playing Order, but given the population ratio and my personal preferrence, I'd like to start over with Destruction.

So let me now if you could find use for me and fit me in there and I'll write you a proper application.
Thanks for your interest in our guild.

We're trying out a few new people, because some of our regular people are playing less lately. All our invites are done after a trial period. Do you currently have any destruction characters? Also which Order guild do you play with?

Edit: Just reply by PM :)

Vigfuss

Post#58 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:40 pm

I made some changes to our "About Us" (first post of this thread)

It would be good for us to recruit one more healing DoK player. Should be skilled and geared, send me a PM if you're interested.

Ads
Vigfuss

Post#59 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:01 am

Just want to let you all know we've opened recruiting for a DoK player. We're looking for a serious player who enjoys small scale pvp. Our guild is basically one 6 man group who play most weeknights 21:00 to Midnight CET. RR40+ with decent gear preferred.

Talk with me in game on Fusscle or Gruzfuss if you're interested. Or just PM me here.

Vigfuss

Post#60 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:25 pm

Recruiting open for Chosen, Disciple and Squig herder. If you play two of those classes even better :mrgreen: