Recent Topics

Ads

Philosopher Kings

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
dXr14osby

Philosopher Kings

Post#1 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:48 pm

I haven't played for a while, recently returned. On rvr and scs, I often see a group under the tag Philosopher Kings. I have never seen them before, who are they? They are all already rr70+, WTF? and they play pretty well, are there guild representatives on the forum? I would like to join you :)

Ads
ExcretusMaximus

Re: Philosopher Kings

Post#2 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:00 pm

If it's the same PK from the Phoenix DAoC shard, they're a group of 10 or so people who share accounts and play 24/7 (literally). I'm not going to accuse them of anything, but they were widely regarded as cheaters there, always seeming to "magically" hit people from behind, over hills, and behind walls. Draw your own conclusions.
<Countered By Skill> & <RUN AWAY>
...........(active)...................(inactive)

Aggroch

Post#3 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:58 am

Thanks for your comments, maybe we will recruit someone for a group when we have a spot, but usually our squad is full. Only those players who play very badly and do not look around - will call us cheaters.
If someone plays better than you, call him cheater for excuses yourself. :D

ExcretusMaximus

Post#4 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:17 pm

Let's not pretend, Phoenix is dead, after all. Plenty of people had plenty of videos of you coming to them from out of clip range as soon as they unstealthed but not finding them because they stealthed back up.
<Countered By Skill> & <RUN AWAY>
...........(active)...................(inactive)

Aggroch

Post#5 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:36 pm

Show me any of them, i didnt saw them. All your words means nothing.

Automation

Post#6 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:15 pm

This topic reminds me of the old Whalliance forums.
Nostalgia, love it <3
Need this more in war ; )
Annyway about PK, did you play Archeage? I seem to remember the guild from somewhere.

Fenreyr

Post#7 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:25 pm

OP sounds like a bad advertisement.