Recent Topics

Ads

nazgul a special video for a special person

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tesq

Re: Nazgul

Post#71 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:40 pm

Glorian wrote:If you need a credential from your enemy for your recruits:

"The 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers hate it every time they are whiped by the Nazgûl bunch." ;)
and i love step every time in your mine field, so many explosions :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ads
Glorian

Post#72 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:45 pm

Well you aren't hurt by them. But some choppers who have entered a postern recently found themselves in a game of minesweeper. ;)
First time I saw a kill by a Landmine in RoR.

spikespiegel84

Post#73 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:58 am

Come on, tanks! I need some targets to share the blows and play "Punt the Dwarf"! You all know how great it is to see your comrades flee to safety while you get stabbed like Caesar with tears of joy in your eyes!

areanda

Post#74 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:42 pm

well @ spikespiegel84

i actually wanna slap u to the frontline instead running after the ones being punted upwards. :)
but here goes were looking for couple people who love to talk and communicate with us on TS remember U HAVE TO TALK else dont join us.

couple tanks
healers
and SH are very welcome.
ok ok ok dont forget marauders.

Cheers all. Cya on the battlefield.

BrownStar

Post#75 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:22 pm

Hey guys, I have a 40/31 chosen with ruin and winds jewelry set. I also have a shammy and a BO in t3 I will be leveling as well to t4. If you still need tanks, please send an invite to laird.

wiscel

Post#76 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:14 pm

BrownStar wrote:Hey guys, I have a 40/31 chosen with ruin and winds jewelry set. I also have a shammy and a BO in t3 I will be leveling as well to t4. If you still need tanks, please send an invite to laird.
Just ask in T4 or the /5 chat for a Nazgûl officer, most of the time there is one online.
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress

spikespiegel84

Post#77 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:43 pm

Or send nudes to Blastoise (read "Blastuaz"). Jokes aside, being on TS is fundamental for targets, maneuvers and the most awesome humour on the Internet. And we want your voice cause you must tell us when the Bitterstone pull you and maul you to death with their monstrous testicles.

You need only to learn how to say "Where the f... is Krieg!?!" and "Ressing Krieg".

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#78 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:53 pm

Dont forget mhh mhhh mhhhhhhm.
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Ads
Shanell

Post#79 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:02 pm

I am a bad person.
Pls, Blast, punish me. Mehl is too decent for it.
Zech.
BG Kecis | Magus Zechariah | Chosen Kastul

wiscel

Post#80 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:38 pm

Disbanded Nazgul, or at put it in the freezer for don't know how long.
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress