Recent Topics

Ads

Account wide suggestions

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
PsychoHUN

Account wide suggestions

Post#1 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:23 pm

Hello there!

I want to share my suggestions and/or ideas with You.

Account wide social tab
I can imagine, the social tab will be account wide. Then, you can see @Player1, @Player2, and @Player3 (which is their account name) with their #CharacterX . So when you check it out on your friend, you can see @Josh is online with @Jackal(Marauder)
It will be so great!

Account wide guild, and multi-guild
What if, if you can have up to 5 guilds, but you can create only one. For example, you can in a roleplay guild for RP sometimes, a trade guild maybe, or an only Orc guild, or a guild with only your friends. And maybe it can be account wide, so if you invite @Player1 to the guild, all of he's characters are in, and can access guild bank.

Account wide bank
Maybe there can be one, or two tab in your bank, which is accessable by all of your characters to make it easier transfer items.

Have a nice day! :)
- Regards , Psycho
Destruction
Shatranel - Marauder
Sharrakn - Chosen
Sharrak - Zealot
Sharrakne - DOK
Virseh - Sorcerer
Warkrusha - Choppa
Krassha - Shaman
Bazzarak - Magus
Skuzgrazak - Black Ork

Ads
Theseus

Re: Account wide suggestions

Post#2 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:34 pm

I actually doubt that this is technically possible. But even if it would be, I hated the multiguilding in ESO.. the chat was way to crowded that way.
Andyrion Ulthenair
Arphyrion Soulblade

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#3 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:23 am

I dont think this would be impossible but it would require a big overhaul of how things work in code. Obviously this (if ever implemented) will not be a priority to fix.

Personally I dont want the account bank and guild part but account wide friendlist would be neat

PsychoHUN

Post#4 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:39 pm

Theseus wrote:I actually doubt that this is technically possible. But even if it would be, I hated the multiguilding in ESO.. the chat was way to crowded that way.
I loved it, and since you can create chat tabs, you can customize what you want to see in one tab.
- Regards , Psycho
Destruction
Shatranel - Marauder
Sharrakn - Chosen
Sharrak - Zealot
Sharrakne - DOK
Virseh - Sorcerer
Warkrusha - Choppa
Krassha - Shaman
Bazzarak - Magus
Skuzgrazak - Black Ork

PsychoHUN

Post#5 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:43 pm

Natherul wrote:I dont think this would be impossible but it would require a big overhaul of how things work in code. Obviously this (if ever implemented) will not be a priority to fix.

Personally I dont want the account bank and guild part but account wide friendlist would be neat
Yeah, I can imagine it, I'm software developer. Why you don't want the account wide bank? Maybe just one tab for account wide? It's a little funny, how you must pay some money, if you want transfer items between your characters, when you have your own bank storage. Or maybe make a chest, which will be 10 or 20 slots, and it's account wide.
Naturally, these are just my ideas, and as everyone, I want to help with improving the game. :)
- Regards , Psycho
Destruction
Shatranel - Marauder
Sharrakn - Chosen
Sharrak - Zealot
Sharrakne - DOK
Virseh - Sorcerer
Warkrusha - Choppa
Krassha - Shaman
Bazzarak - Magus
Skuzgrazak - Black Ork