Recent Topics

Ads

Subjugator options for AM

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
HtGeist

Subjugator options for AM

Post#1 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:01 am

I went to change the kinda meh Healing subjugator staff to a dps one...was rather shocked to find no dps options for staff,whats the logic behind this? doesent everyone else get the options? please dont tell me i have to endure 2200 emblems worth of pug sc for a half decent dps staff...please...i'd quit before i would manage that the 700 dominator chest piece is already a mountain i dont foresee aquiring this side of autumn 2013...
So if there is any logic behind the dev decision to exempt AM probly Shaman too from dps option on subjugator i would love to hear it,else i would run around thinking the loathing of said spec and play extended from playerbase to devs.which cannot be..devs above the petty ramblings of common folks i would think.
-Even educated zombies growl!

Ads
lefze
Suspended

Re: Subjugator options for AM

Post#2 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:05 am

The RR39 SC staff is completely fine, use it.
Rip Phalanx

Ugle

Post#3 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:05 am

No worries, rr39 scen dps staff is better than rr45 version. :D

Edit: The tortilla beat me to it.
inactive

Drozen

Post#4 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:20 am

pretty much in your own words, make due with what you have..
HtGeist wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:34 am You aint getting upped dps on 2handed sigmar hammers unless doks get reworked tactics and can match wp healing..
LoB & Shitters.

Droze - Chosen
Inches - Ironbreaker
Trenwreck - BlackOrc
Vise - Blackguard
Drozez - KoTOPS!
CasperTFS - Marauder
Drozzen - Warriorpriest
Youtube;

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC3fjE ... subscriber

Sulorie

Post#5 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:31 am

Ugle wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:05 am No worries, rr39 scen dps staff is better than rr45 version. :D

Wondering why ppl don't even compare stats before making a thread about the injustice to have to grind for a weapon update. :P
Dying is no option.

Ugle

Post#6 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:47 pm

Sulorie wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:31 am
Ugle wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:05 am No worries, rr39 scen dps staff is better than rr45 version. :D

Wondering why ppl don't even compare stats before making a thread about the injustice to have to grind for a weapon update. :P
Also the fact that the "rather meh" subjugator healstaff is better then rr45 (and rr39) one :D
inactive