Recent Topics

Ads

RvR kill quest-merger

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
wonshot

RvR kill quest-merger

Post#1 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:39 am

With how many quests a player have to start and cant finish the same day, the questlog can become a real mess between Pve, SC, oRvR and dungeon quests if you are doing more or all of the activities. Several of the quests are based on activities that you begin one day and finish an other, like dungeon quests or rvr kill quests.

Take into account how many quests are actually taking up spots if you do all of the repeatable dungeon quests for all 3 tier of pve dungeon, and add ontop a kill quest or two from each zone in every tier. Your quest log is already getting pretty full.

You get the point, without me having to paint the picture of a char that does a bit of everything.

So to help this situation I would like to suggest a merger of all oRvR kill quests, both the ones for just exp and coin, and also the one for Seals(are these still supposed to be gone in the future?)

So each orvr zone will have a kill quest or two max, and the kills count for ANY orvr zone and can be turned in at ANY orvr warcamp.

To some extend i guess scenario quests could be merged to just talking to the questgiver in each scenario to complete "win ANY scenario"-quest, but in a stackable fortmat so completed sc quest can be picked up even if you have a current completed "win any scenario" in your quest log.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Ads
Grock

Re: RvR kill quest-merger

Post#2 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:52 pm

Merging these quests is also good because so often you are just a little bit not enough on kills to turn the quest in, but the zone is over and it either remains in your quest journal or you just have to cancel...
And of course having bunch of "win sc X" quests from lost scenarios is annoying
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

dalen
Developer

Re: RvR kill quest-merger

Post#3 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:16 pm

Just removing all of the scenario quests and making those rewards part of the regular rewards for winning a SC would help a lot IMHO.

I don't think anyone really enjoys interrupting RvR or Questing to go and hand in a bunch of SC quests in the capital.
Source Developer