Recent Topics

Ads

Sacellum Sebcraw is needs rework

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
BruceDaMoose

Sacellum Sebcraw is needs rework

Post#1 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:36 pm

Hey
Earlier today me and a full group tried to do Sacellum West wing, but was completely stumped and blocked by Sebcraw the Discarded.

The boss deals completely massive amounts of damage with no form of signaling in a huge AoE. His dot also does 1338 point damage every 1.5 second for 10 seconds.

We were 2 tanks, 2 healers and 2 dps, all of the appropriate lvl 17-20(compared to the dungeon rewards and mobs), and none of the other bosses was on this level of tuning, we got through Hoarfrost and the Cannon twins no problem, but there is absolutely no way we could defeat this guy. I tried interrupting him with a stun but it did absolutely nothing to help.

I'd love to hear feedback or if anybody else have had similar experiences. I think it needs to be worked on

Ads
Phantasm

Re: Sacellum Sebcraw is needs rework

Post#2 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:48 pm

https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/16087
Known issue, just low priority i guess.
Only solution is to get better better geared or rank members in party.

Goryak

Re: Sacellum Sebcraw is needs rework

Post#3 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:21 pm

Yea, he can be annoying for people running without r40's helping out.

One boring way of killing him is to have 1 tank alone in melee with boss tanking it and everybody else away from the AOE ability radius using ranged abilities like throw axes/daggers or normal attacks if they are rdps (takes a while to kill him like this), but this way healers just have to heal 1 person and it is a relatively safe way to kill him.
NUMBER 1 SHR :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock:O :shock: O :shock: MIES CONSUMER!!!
RESPONSIBLY