Release Level 31 Pre-T3

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
HICKS1986
Banned

Re: Release Level 31 Pre-T3

Post#31 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:43 am

make scen rewards worth it...if you take people out of giant keep pushes you lessen the lag.

1 emblem a fight is soul destroying. I came to test the game not pretend this is live if it were i'd understand the nonsense grind but it isn't.

free xp
free items
lock a character to a 4 hour play time window
lock a tier to an 8 hour play time window

Ads
Coryphaus

Post#32 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:01 am

If you win an sc it's 2 emblems

If you lose it's 1

And then factor in loot rolls so you can walk out of sc's with 1-4 emblems

So it's not that bad In sc's any more

Euan
Suspended

Post#33 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:35 pm

HICKS1986 wrote:Image

ARE YOU READY FOR AN UNEDUCATED RESPONSE?!

If this is an alpha and the priority is testing why are the devs making it an absolute ball ache to level and worrying about a functioning economy like we were greeks or something? And to our utter dismay slapping people who are legit with gold wipes like we were ginger step children when they can just let us have everything and choose whatever we want like filthy 16 year old tween girls on MTV! I WANTED A GRIFFON DADDY THIS LEVEL 1 HORSE IS BULL DADDY I HATE YOU YOU ARE THE WORST DADDY EVAARRR!

Not everyone has a sausage fest guild like suzy over here to boost him to 31 in seconds and funnel him gems and potions like some sexy pharaoh queen scoffing on grapes as he's carried around on bodyguards shield spitting on peasants. if this is about testing well gosh darn it.

!!!!start the argument where it starts!!!

Give us control over levels gear and items because noone is testing anything they are beastmoding to max level on fotm functional characters and making bomb teams....why?...BECAUSE THE SILLY GEESE THINK ITS LIVE! which has to end.

some even stream it which i may add is probably not a good idea for the devs lawyers (which is suggest they get) if they broadcast the intellectual property of EA games on a platform that can advertise and create profit for the streamer thus creating a revenue stream for a game that was expressly told not to do so.

if this sounds like a rant it most certainly is ladies and germs.

TL:DR hate leveling i just want to test everything why cant we have nice things?

5 viewers in stream vs ads on site
Is this a shitpost? Let me know through personal message.

Reesh

Post#34 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:33 am

Had to dig kinda an old thread to make this suggestion, even though it's pretty early I thought it would be good to write it here.
Stats of T3 scenario weapons from vendor should be reworked in getting them a little bit different or better then actual ones. Stat changes are too tiny to justify the price. I know the T3 still isn't here, but It had to be addressed.

Sulorie

Post#35 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:43 am

You are not meant to buy every low rank sc weapon, like lvl20, when you can save for lvl24.
Dying is no option.

satanicomoderno

Post#36 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:11 pm

No. I totally disagree. If there's one of the most terrible things made it was the cap on lv 26 in t2 rvr lake. The gap between lv 12-15 to 26 is tremendous already, what to say about lv 31? Nonsense.

smellyballs

Post#37 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:22 pm

Don't release until the bugs with the server performance are fixed please.
If you pre release t3, then go ahead and wipe all the characters imho so we can start over.

Abolition

Post#38 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:32 pm

Libra wrote:
Coryphaus wrote:
sounds like t3 is pretty dang ready to me
Assumptions. Kek
This Libra dude is a different kind of special, huh?

Taken from the Dev Diary, which I will link for you, because you're obviously.... different.
http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... f=2&t=6791

"THE T3

Many of have been eagerly awaiting the release of Tier 3 and I cannot avoid this subject. Know that the teams have provided a mammoth task to bring you Tier 3 as quickly as possible. The RvR lakes, quests, a raised level cap with class skills, is prepared and ready to be deployed (missing only minor details). However, because of the lag issues, it does not seem wise to deploy it right away. We hope you will be patient and understand that this choice does not come easy for us.

We want your first impressions in T3 to be under our best possible conditions. Your battles should be more focused on each other instead of with the server overloaded and lag bringing things to a grind."
Last edited by Abolition on Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Abolition | Image AboGroupHeals | Image DontEatMe Bro

Ads
Coryphaus

Post#39 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:35 pm

satanicomoderno wrote:No. I totally disagree. If there's one of the most terrible things made it was the cap on lv 26 in t2 rvr lake. The gap between lv 12-15 to 26 is tremendous already, what to say about lv 31? Nonsense.
When t3 comes out all the 22+ level players will be moved to t3, in scs and stuff you can just create more level brackets to partition off players and you can easily reach max level in a few hrs of pve and if you choose to RvR at low levels then thats your problem.
To complain of the "level gap" is not sufficient reason to stop this from happening and letting the level cap be raised so that we can test t3 abilities and stuff before t3 is released
smellyballs wrote:Don't release until the bugs with the server performance are fixed please.
If you pre release t3, then go ahead and wipe all the characters imho so we can start over.
what purpose would that even serve?

furthermore a full character wipe will kill the motivation of many players to keep playing

Azarael

Post#40 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:00 pm

smellyballs wrote:Don't release until the bugs with the server performance are fixed please.
Do you understand just how long you're going to be in T2 if you assign that condition?