Recent Topics

Ads

Login/Travel Tips/Advice

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Dabbart

Login/Travel Tips/Advice

Post#1 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:28 am

Is there enough access to code to change these? Would be an awesome way to give specific RoR info. And I am so damned tired of reading the name "Tampered from Badlands".... It's been years...

To the general community, if the possibility exists to alter these, what would you believe should be covered?

My personal suggestions would be:

Chat filters exist for a reason. Think of them as rooms in your house. You don't punch your little brother in front of your parents, you do it in a separate room.

Healers Heal. Dps' Dps. A Dps healer shouldn't be yelled at for heals. They're Dps... Why are you yelling at them?
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Ads
magter3001

Re: Login/Travel Tips/Advice

Post#2 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:05 am

What a hater. I like my tip on those loading screens. :(
Agrot 35/40 Aggychopp 32/40
Grelin of Magnus/Badlands ;)

23loise23

Post#3 » Tue May 29, 2018 5:30 am

Hello,

Can you please share your methods for the care/cleaning of your irrigation supplies? What do you clean with? How long to you use the drainage bag before throwing away? Also, I have to fly soon for work. Any tips on how to travel with all the irrigation supplies/etc would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#4 » Tue May 29, 2018 6:01 am

Dabbart wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:28 am Is there enough access to code to change these? Would be an awesome way to give specific RoR info. And I am so damned tired of reading the name "Tampered from Badlands".... It's been years...

To the general community, if the possibility exists to alter these, what would you believe should be covered?

My personal suggestions would be:

Chat filters exist for a reason. Think of them as rooms in your house. You don't punch your little brother in front of your parents, you do it in a separate room.

Healers Heal. Dps' Dps. A Dps healer shouldn't be yelled at for heals. They're Dps... Why are you yelling at them?
Unless i misunderstand, we must have client control to do that right? Do we have client control? :)

Dabbart

Post#5 » Tue May 29, 2018 1:29 pm

Note, this was from 2016. Also I believe the OP got removed some how... otherwise I was arguing with myself.... and the irrigation supply poster looks like a spam bot...
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

szejoza

Post#6 » Tue May 29, 2018 1:54 pm

Actually I'd love to see short informations about changes from live implemented here along with updated tutorials for new players

For example, chars loading into T1 zones would see note that not every zone is open and they are free to RvR up to lvl 16, after that they need to go to merged T2-T4 to continue pewpew fest. Chars of 16+lvl would see that their level doesn't limit their RvR experience only to (old)T2 zones but they can hop on to even T4 if this is the zone that is currently open

And probably tons of other stuff that was changed :D
Spoiler:

MedV

Post#7 » Tue May 29, 2018 2:45 pm

Yea there are a lot of FAQs I see people asking. Would be nice for loading screens to have those answers.

-At what level can I start rvr?
-How do I use renown points?
- What is the Capital City?
- What are scenarios and how do i join?
-What do medallions vs emblems do?

Lots of those types of questions I see asked everyday. I used to watch a twitch streamer who starts RoR every tuesday. He made it to lvl 22 without ever spending rr or traveling to altdorf or even buying orange pieces.
The King.

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#8 » Tue May 29, 2018 3:15 pm

Sadly haven't lot of time to start this interesting stuff (cause you right this might be very helpfull), but feel free guys to start these FAQs threads, will pin it asap.

Ads