Recent Topics

Ads

Make a tag for Commanders in Warbands!

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Soulock

Make a tag for Commanders in Warbands!

Post#1 » Sun May 15, 2016 11:47 am

Hi Soulock here!

I like to suggest a tag for leader/commander to lead players in warbands so they won't follow the wrong person and get ganked or too lazy to know who is commanding and follow the wrong person while getting killed also get "corpse jump" on their pixel corpse, honestly hard for me to command tier 3-4 without people unable to see me in a messy zerg fight :|

Sorry for my broken English not my native tongue :D
Last edited by Soulock on Mon May 16, 2016 7:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
For the Empire
For the People
For the Emperor

Ads
Luth

Re: Make a tag for commanders in Warbands!

Post#2 » Sun May 15, 2016 11:54 am

There is an addon called "paint the leader"; i think it's available in one of addon packs posted here on the forum.

Soulock

Re: Make a tag for Commanders in Warbands!

Post#3 » Sun May 15, 2016 11:57 am

Oh cool I'll check it out thanks!
For the Empire
For the People
For the Emperor

Abolition

Post#4 » Sun May 15, 2016 12:43 pm

It would be nice if warband assistant could be made to work. Lets the warband leader worry about leading and the assistants can worry about group balance.
Image Abolition | Image AboGroupHeals | Image DontEatMe Bro

Soulock

Post#5 » Sun May 15, 2016 10:41 pm

Ya I forgot about that which sadly hard to find a dependable person to assist me organizing the Warband and NOT kick people out for no reason lol
For the Empire
For the People
For the Emperor

Dabbart

Post#6 » Sun May 15, 2016 11:26 pm

Hate yo say this... But if you don't know one person in the game that can assist you w/o screwing you over, then maybe you aren't the best candidate for WB leader?

Also, Enemy has a Marking tag you can place on players(friendly or enemy). And in Enemy, the WB leader has a little blue dot over their head.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Waaghy

Post#7 » Mon May 16, 2016 11:30 am

Enemy marker will work just fine, but for only the people who have it. I suggest to the future wb leaders to type in /t4 chat and regional chat your decisions. In this way you will share them and communicate with other wbs. xx