Recent Topics

Ads

Healer Gear gap.... again

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
davispeed
Game Artist

Healer Gear gap.... again

Post#1 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:51 pm

Now that the RR is higher the gear gap for healer is getting more insanely bigger; compare to DPS. When are u gonna come with something logic(gear wise) for healer ?
]

Ads
Dabbart

Re: Healer Gear gap.... again

Post#2 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:58 pm

Wtf?

We have like 3 people over 50 maybe and it's INSANE? It's exactly the same as it was a week ago. Maybe more people have anni gear/purp bag loot. That's it.

Edit:

And what the hell? You have tons of gear to choose from. All the green RR gear via merchants is pretty good. And there are multiple sets so you can pick depending on build. That's before Ruin from a PQ, Merc from SCs, or anni from ORvR... How is the gear gap higher for healers than anyone else? If anything, my WP is harder to kill now, and can heal better.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

davispeed
Game Artist

Post#3 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:10 am

Dafuq is.... Wait.... Green gear, u trolling right ??

Ruin gear for healing, Come on now!

Merc is for DPS
]

roadkillrobin

Post#4 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:22 am

It would made sence to have a defensive healing set for Shamans and Archmage from scenario emblems like you do on RP/Zealot. WP/DoK's really don't need more help considering how well they do even in green renown gear.

Dabbart

Post#5 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:37 am

davispeed wrote:Dafuq is.... Wait.... Green gear, u trolling right ??

Merc is for DPS
What? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =412066288 Take a look. Wp/DoK Ruin/Merc are both melee. And for the others, 1 is defensive. So yes, the green gear is comparable.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Toonman

Post#6 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:47 am

Ruin is good for healing AM/SH. Dat 8% heal crit.

roadkillrobin

Post#7 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:51 am

Toonman wrote:Ruin is good for healing AM/SH. Dat 8% heal crit.
Yeah grinding out full Ruin set gonna take you a couple months and thats months you don't get renown.

davispeed
Game Artist

Post#8 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:37 am

Dabbart wrote:
davispeed wrote:Dafuq is.... Wait.... Green gear, u trolling right ??

Merc is for DPS
What? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =412066288 Take a look. Wp/DoK Ruin/Merc are both melee. And for the others, 1 is defensive. So yes, the green gear is comparable.
Exactly my point, everything there is for Melee DPS (or loldps) as healer... im talking about healing gear for "true healer"
]

Ads
Vayra

Post#9 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:43 am

DOK/WP is mixed heal/dps, but you can still use helm/shoulders for 3% crit and the 2p bonus and fill in the rest with anni as you get it.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

Danielle

Post#10 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:58 am

roadkillrobin wrote:
Toonman wrote:Ruin is good for healing AM/SH. Dat 8% heal crit.
Yeah grinding out full Ruin set gonna take you a couple months and thats months you don't get renown.
Took me exactly one day and like 2 hours on the next day to get full ruin on my WP. And that was with like 9 duplicates on the last piece.
Spoiler:
Raging Slayer overextender and Healbot of Deep and Dry and Dark Omen
All my Order characters
All my Destro characters
Yes, you are welcome to this hitlist. I REALLY enjoy being chased across a whole zone.