Recent Topics

Ads

What Scenarios do You Want to See Added Next?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.

Poll: What Scenarios do You Want to See Added Next?

City Stage III Champion Fight (24v24)
16%
Dragon's Bane
6%
Gromril Crossing
10%
Khaine's Embrace
23%
Logrin's Forge
9%
Maw of Madness
2%
Phoenix Gate
24%
Twisting Tower
9%
Total votes: 286

roadkillrobin

Re: What Scenarios do You Want to See Added Next?

Post#41 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:26 pm

Londo wrote:I was thinking of rotating champions, so if champion dies, next random player is selected. So each side has 3 active champions through entire duration.

When it comes to dps healers being skipped for champions, I don't think we should police that, its up to your realm to have heal spec healers.
Well as it was on live it was always 1 healer, 1 tank and 1 dps. And many warband ran with a dps Zealot or RP and if they got chosen as champs and faced another premade warband it was pretty much Game Over coz they other side didn't get unlucky. And i dunno about rotating either since killing the champs kinda opened up the shot to kill the NPC for the win.
I think they changed it later on so that the player with moast heals got chosen automaticly but since we don't have stage 1 and 2 here you can't really use that algoritm.

Ads
Londo

Post#42 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:39 pm

Problem with live version was once champs went down, the fight was over and other side simply sits in their spawn waiting for warcrests then bails.

I want to change it to 15 to 25 minutes of massive non-stop fight. With rotating champs, the outcome of battle is not certain until the very end.

Penril

Post#43 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:40 pm

Londo wrote:I was thinking of rotating champions, so if champion dies, next random player is selected. So each side has 3 active champions through entire duration.

When it comes to dps healers being skipped for champions, I don't think we should police that, its up to your realm to have heal spec healers.
Were you thinking Inevitable City/Altdorf? Or is there a chance to have one here? (minute 2:53 would be awesome).

roadkillrobin

Post#44 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:57 pm

Londo wrote:Problem with live version was once champs went down, the fight was over and other side simply sits in their spawn waiting for warcrests then bails.

I want to change it to 15 to 25 minutes of massive non-stop fight. With rotating champs, the outcome of battle is not certain until the very end.
Ok, gonna fun fun to try out.....any chance you can make it so you can que for it with maybe 2 groups???

Vayra

Post#45 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:00 pm

Since you specified roles I assume a DPS spec healer would take up a DPS hero role?

Also yes this would be amazing to have in an area that is not the throne rooms of IC/Altdorf. Maybe have it around the entrance and first boss area of ToVL?
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

peterthepan3

Post#46 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:12 pm

By increased rewards do you mean scenario emblems or medallions?

Genisaurus
Former Staff

Post#47 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:24 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:By increased rewards do you mean scenario emblems or medallions?
This is something we would have to discuss, and it would likely revolve around how the scenario in question is handled/made available.

Arbich
Suspended

Post#48 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:19 pm

If this city siege type scenario is open all the time, giving medallions would be a very bad idea.
When it is only available after two pairings are locked, giving medallions (maybe only for the "winner" side of the oRvR Campaign, if possible) sounds ok.

Great that phoenix gate will be next scenario. :D

Do you consider a rotation of the available scenarios for the future?
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Ads
roadkillrobin

Post#49 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:28 pm

Genisaurus wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:By increased rewards do you mean scenario emblems or medallions?
This is something we would have to discuss, and it would likely revolve around how the scenario in question is handled/made available.
Don't you think that would be a non issue once crest's are added and you remove crests from the 24man scenario???

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#50 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:37 pm

Londo wrote:I will implement Phoenix Gate and Khaine's Embrace next.

Since there seems to be interest in large scale city siege type scenario, my thinking on it is:

-No PVE
-24 players per side (4 groups)
-3 random player champs per side, one for each archetype. (Large increase to all stats, wounds increased to 20k)
-2 npc heroes spawn fighting each other. (Same as on live)
-Larger rvr currency award to victorious side.
I have to agree too.Sound really good.And i agree with Larger rvr currency award to victorious side.Like 3x or 4x rewards. :D
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!