Recent Topics

Ads

RVR new system feedback

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
KikkL
Banned

Re: RVR new system feedback

Post#21 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:12 pm

died in 3sec by a chosen..

Game is retarded

Ads
KikkL
Banned

Post#22 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:23 pm

Azarael wrote:That's great, but... it doesn't have anything to do with the RvR system, does it?
It has everything to do with the RvR system since the RvR system is based on fights. Fights in which your capable of dieing within moments and having no reaction time. Fights based on pressing the right buttons at the right time. Fights based on a person pressing a few buttons, fights based on no participation from teammates.

This is a group game in which 1 person is able to take out people, that is not group mechanic, it is solo mechanic. In a game with group based skills/abilities. No fight should be over within seconds. I realize why i rerolled so much now. Its because t1 offers more strategy than t4. Im tired, im done, Each time i come back its getting taken out within moments. its horrible, there is no point in playing a game you have no chance to do anything. You cant even get away. Teammates cant support you in anyway cuz your dead . You cant support teammates because they are dead.

Within seconds. What the hell?

It should take 2/3 people to kill anyone. You should have time to react, to get away, to do something, but you do not.
Real fun. Have fun dieing. Its about all you can do.

Glorian

Post#23 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:42 pm

Please remove the knockback from the cannons and reduce damage.

Reason: Idea is to break the zerg with the cannons. But when we try to attack with 15 dwarfs the zerg. And they have cannons. We are getting knocked three times around and then get killed by their vanguard.

I understand that in the gunline we are close and turrets will get removed out of quotation. But you cant break the zerg if they have more men AND Cannons.

Cannons getting towed around. And commando actions to get behind them is great. It is a lot of fun and brings a very tactical Layer to rvr. But currently they are to powerfull imo and 4 guys with aoe cannons wreck your whole wb If the have two groups in front to stop your advance.

dur3al

Post#24 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:48 pm

Age of Siegehammer :lol:
Martyr's Square: Sync & Nerfedbuttons - enigma
Martyr's Square: Dureal & Method - Disrespect/It's Orz again
Badlands: Dureal & Alatheus - Exo
Karak-Norn: Sejanus - Blitz/Elementz

Glorian

Post#25 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:09 pm

dur3al wrote:Age of Siegehammer :lol:
Actually it feels very WW1. And a lot of fun too.
But the fun stops when the other side has cannons waiting for you above the BO. And your Cannon is towed by an guy waiting in the keep. Or his brother who is behind you at the defence. And when you Wonder why he is not shooting at the enemy, because he is long gone.

This is no whine thread, or please remove cannon post. I really like the concept. They just need a little tweaking maybe.

For example If anyone has played world of Tanks. If your artillery tank guy doesnt know what he is doing. It is almost GG. ;)

megadeath

Post#26 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:15 pm

I fail to understand anything good about this system at all. Only 1 active zone doesn't let us counter order zerg by stretching their forces by changing location. Those stupid cannons kill half a wb in one volley. Getting close to order keep was hard enough with all the engineers, but now it's close to impossible. The only way to lock a zone now is to have twice the pop of opposing faction.
"I came, I saw, I ran away"
- Every order player ever

"My RvR experience improved by 100% after I spent 50 renown points in Improved Flee and Cleansing Wind!"
- Average order player

Arre

Post#27 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:22 pm

New sistem RvR is no longer fun. People do not want to go there, in the prime time we have empty area.
Please return the old system.

"new idea - new problem" - dwarf engineer (Total war warhammer)

Frontenstuermer

Post#28 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:09 pm

From my point of view. this changes are a good idea but not in the actual situation in warhammer.
Xrealming, enough casuals and now i have the feeling less guys in orvr to play there.
I think the really important thing is to stop xrealming to see whats going on at destro and order.
If this is checked its better possible to make changes.
I dont like this changes at time.
Chikung = Black Guard ***
Shairen = Chosen ***
Flips = Squig Herder ***
Senira = Zealot ***

Ads
Theseus

Post#29 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:43 am

KikkL wrote:
Azarael wrote:That's great, but... it doesn't have anything to do with the RvR system, does it?
It has everything to do with the RvR system since the RvR system is based on fights. Fights in which your capable of dieing within moments and having no reaction time. Fights based on pressing the right buttons at the right time. Fights based on a person pressing a few buttons, fights based on no participation from teammates.

This is a group game in which 1 person is able to take out people, that is not group mechanic, it is solo mechanic. In a game with group based skills/abilities. No fight should be over within seconds. I realize why i rerolled so much now. Its because t1 offers more strategy than t4. Im tired, im done, Each time i come back its getting taken out within moments. its horrible, there is no point in playing a game you have no chance to do anything. You cant even get away. Teammates cant support you in anyway cuz your dead . You cant support teammates because they are dead.

Within seconds. What the hell?

It should take 2/3 people to kill anyone. You should have time to react, to get away, to do something, but you do not.
Real fun. Have fun dieing. Its about all you can do.
I dont want to stray to far away, but what class do you play exactly?Oo

I play a whit lion and have long played a WH and never got killed by one person without counterplay.... that is simply not possible if you have a decent gear.
Andyrion Ulthenair
Arphyrion Soulblade

Lualyrr

Post#30 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:04 pm

Now, when everyone is zerging in 1 zone, friendly collision kinda turned into a nightmare. With so many players around its seriously impossible to move, doesnt matter if you try to move away from randoms- you run into ppl everywhere. It ruins the gameplay way more than the lag caused by so many players blobbing in 1 zone.

I remember back on live devs were really close to removing the friendly collision, is there any chance that you could remove/lower/change it here, at least for the current oRvR system while we are all forced into 1 zone?
Even somehow lowering it would help a lot, coz atm you spend more time tryin to simply move/get away from the hundreds of friendly players, than actually fighting. Not to mention the fun of dieng only because of being unable to move normally ><

P.S. Yey for the warband bug fix, it works! :D
Nerf is coming, nerf is near, nerf is something you should fear!