Recent Topics

Ads

Balancing Order Tanks

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Penril

Re: Balancing Order Tanks

Post#131 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:00 pm

Should have locked this thread days ago since it is basically a balance discussion outside of the balance forums. Doing it now, but I want to say a few things:

- KotBS/Chosen won't be nerfed. However, their mechanic and overall playstyle will be changed.
- This change will mean they have to work and no longer "I turn on 3 auras, guard someone, go on /follow and wait for awesome bonuses from my tactics to proc". The idea is to keep them as strong as they currently are, but requiring them to press buttons.
- This will probably not happen for a while; AFAIK the priority is RvR.
- I have been declining KotBS/Chosen proposals in the Balance forum, due to a possible future .ab ex. However, that doesn't mean those proposals aren't considered. In fact, there are a few good ideas that might be borrowed for .ab ex. TL;DR: If you have proposals for these classes, keep posting them.

Ads