Recent Topics

Ads

Redo on one time reward picks

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Hexsim

Redo on one time reward picks

Post#1 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:21 pm

I realize it's a bit of a stretch, but is there any chance there will be a way to redo certain 'one time quest' items or turnins in the future? Specifically things like the Skaven ring, T4 epics, Inf rewards, etc...

Even if it's just like a one time "redo" deal, where you have to do the whole thing over from scratch, or pay something out in return (gold, renown, w/e).

With the Skaven ring for instance, I leveled a healer to t4 and didn't even realize how much more necessary the crit chance reduction skaven ring would be than any of the other ones, until I got there... I am not a new player to WAR, but then again, this server is essentially a different game entirely, and I would have certainly chosen differently if I knew then what I do now, when I picked it.

I realize this may come as an excuse, and is ultimately my fault, but a one time redo would also be a very generous thing from the devs and I'm sure a lot of people would agree. And would make the game a bit more new player friendly, as well.

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Re: Redo on one time reward picks

Post#2 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:54 am

Hexsim wrote:I realize it's a bit of a stretch, but is there any chance there will be a way to redo certain 'one time quest' items or turnins in the future? Specifically things like the Skaven ring, T4 epics, Inf rewards, etc...

Even if it's just like a one time "redo" deal, where you have to do the whole thing over from scratch, or pay something out in return (gold, renown, w/e).

With the Skaven ring for instance, I leveled a healer to t4 and didn't even realize how much more necessary the crit chance reduction skaven ring would be than any of the other ones, until I got there... I am not a new player to WAR, but then again, this server is essentially a different game entirely, and I would have certainly chosen differently if I knew then what I do now, when I picked it.

I realize this may come as an excuse, and is ultimately my fault, but a one time redo would also be a very generous thing from the devs and I'm sure a lot of people would agree. And would make the game a bit more new player friendly, as well.
Not possible currently nor am I sure it would be a good idea or worth the time needed to code these changes, sorry