Recent Topics

Ads

Suggestion - patch 31.01

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
lastalien

Suggestion - patch 31.01

Post#1 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:55 am

Because the patch 31.01, destro side has gained an advantage in the formation of mele groups. They have a greater number of characters have AoE without limitation purposes.

My suggestion is to make a change in the ability Sweeping Slash (SW Assault), remove the CD and remove the restriction on the number of targets.

This will balance the number of characters capable of doing AoE damage (wo cap) on all sides of the conflict.

Let me remind you:
At the moment
4 for Order
5 for Destro have skills with ignore the target limit.
Petitbras (SW), Threeend (BW), Arrgoor (SL), Popovich (KoTBs), Semenich (Eng), Ancle (WP), Lastalien (WL), Alienessa (AM)

Movies

Ads
Noiree

Re: Suggestion - patch 31.01

Post#2 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:12 am

Thought the patch was to remove the OP status of ranged classes not empowering it?
Noiree - Archmage
Annnoying - Disciple of Wayne

gone with the wipe - RIP:
Annoying Lilpieceofsh - Disciple of Khaine, Bikinibabe Withoutbeach - Sorceress, Kekshirn Derkruemlige - Shaman

Natherul
Former Staff

Re: Suggestion - patch 31.01

Post#3 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:20 am

Noiree wrote:Thought the patch was to remove the OP status of ranged classes not empowering it?
Sort of correct.
lastalien wrote:Because the patch 31.01, destro side has gained an advantage in the formation of mele groups. They have a greater number of characters have AoE without limitation purposes.

My suggestion is to make a change in the ability Sweeping Slash (SW Assault), remove the CD and remove the restriction on the number of targets.

This will balance the number of characters capable of doing AoE damage (wo cap) on all sides of the conflict.

Let me remind you:
At the moment
4 for Order
5 for Destro have skills with ignore the target limit.
I suggest you make a balance proposal on it as this is not a place for such a suggestion.

Locking thread