Recent Topics

Ads

How about that ignore function?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Snorrj

How about that ignore function?

Post#1 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:55 pm

\o

So the ability to ignore certain people allows what is a great experience to be free of sometimes what is outright distasteful behavior, and it is something I find myself missing - especially considering we're talking cross faction on RoR.

I post because it hasn't worked for me, so I've assumed its' not yet implemented!

thanks ;>

Ads
Theseus

Re: How about that ignore function?

Post#2 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:49 am

Hm it works absolutely fine for me.
I never saw a person i blocked in chat. It could of cause be that I have a very selective perception, but I actually doubt that.^^

So it should work.
Andyrion Ulthenair
Arphyrion Soulblade

Snorrj

Post#3 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:21 am

It is not working for me, for sure.

Jaycub

Post#4 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:01 am

Even if it doesn't work you can get someone banned for just about any slightly off remark, so just report them to a GM tbh.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Silodin

Post#5 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:14 am

You have to go to your friends window then click search and more. There you can manualy add names to be ignored. it might be a bit of hassle but also totaly worth it.
<Not Good Enough> <NGE>
Silomon 40/80 Knight
Silodone 40/75 Chosen

flintboth

Post#6 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:40 am

Not working for me.
monkey 079 (test failure - escaped)

CegeePegee
Former Staff

Post#7 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:12 am

If you're finding a consistent issue, head over to the bugtracker and do a search to see if it's been reported and if it hasn't, go ahead report it there. That way we can keep track of it. Thanks.

Snorrj

Post#8 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:03 pm

Silodin wrote:You have to go to your friends window then click search and more. There you can manualy add names to be ignored. it might be a bit of hassle but also totaly worth it.

Doesn't make any difference, people I'd rather not have anything to do with - let alone listen to their toxic spouting. Manually adding, that is.

Ads