Recent Topics

Ads

Some tier event ideas

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Dresden
Banned

Some tier event ideas

Post#1 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:20 pm

1. Something (semi-permanent like Skaventide) for T1 elf & T1 dwarf that involves spending time there long enough for both factions to HAVE to fight over the bo's (plzfrthaluvovgodkthnx) WITH a questgiver (prominently placed + an oversized char) in the nordland warcamps and i mean literally SIGNPOST it for all da newbs.

Perhaps something involving Nurgle for the event story...

2. A day-event for T4 that involves having 3 open zones and... that's as far as i got with that one.

You could treat us with it! 8-)

I'm not precious about either idea, please slap me down if it so suits you, whatever is good.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Some tier event ideas

Post#2 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:48 pm

Have you been to Unterbaum lately?
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Dresden
Banned

Post#3 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:07 pm

wargrimnir wrote:Have you been to Unterbaum lately?
Talabec? not lately, why?
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Dresden
Banned

Post#4 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:52 pm

Ahh... 8-)

And at the waterfalls further north?

And various things in the IC throne room?

Interesting...

Dresden
Banned

Post#5 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:12 pm

addendum:

What about diminishing exp/ren in locked T1 tiers? with a 'signpost' to let newbs know of course.

A tier-wide kill-reward quest would be good, get 50 kills of each race in each T1 RvR lake and then receive something they'd all want?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#6 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:49 pm

Dresden wrote:addendum:

What about diminishing exp/ren in locked T1 tiers? with a 'signpost' to let newbs know of course.

A tier-wide kill-reward quest would be good, get 50 kills of each race in each T1 RvR lake and then receive something they'd all want?
Renown lock has been tried before. People still fought in Nordland getting 0 renown. Code devs have their own priorities to work on, T1 stuff is on the list eventually.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog