Recent Topics

Ads

[FEEDBACK] Seal of Exemplar + Debolster's

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Alfinnete
Banned

[FEEDBACK] Seal of Exemplar + Debolster's

Post#1 » Fri May 19, 2017 12:31 am

Hey, hey, hello!

Personally, I'm not too used to playing in T3 ... first I try to play with my high level characters in t4, but as T4 is boring I decided to make a new character that I have not yet on my list.

So when I got to T3 I came across the following scenario:

1. Many T4 Players are giving debolster.
2. Debolster players are forming groups with their T4 friends.
3. Players in lvl up are being kicked out of T3.
4. Farmers are logging out of the game.

Who's to blame ?!
It's the Seal of the Exemplar's fault!

I do not know if in T4 this seal has a bad drop or if the fact that the population of T4 is in low personnel can not drop.

I just know this is generating 2 problems:

T4 every day less populated and now with debolster going T3 will speed up the process.

T3 Being invaded and swallowing the low levels, because everyone knows that arriving at lvl 16 is much worse than returning with lvl 30!

... and before they say: It is only the two sides to give debolster ... if it is to do this they can close T4 to solve the problem of T3, but I think that creating one problem does not solve another.

Ads
xanderous

Re: [FEEDBACK] Seal of Exemplar + Debolster's

Post#2 » Fri May 19, 2017 2:09 am

It's kinda hard to follow what you are saying, i do understand English is not your first language but i will try to address some of the points you made, so you stated in your original post.....

1. Many T4 Players are giving debolster.

A. In the last 3 days of debolstering i have seen on order side a maximum of 4 players who are level 40 in T3, i could even name them but i'm not going to, I can't speak for destruction but it's not something that concerns me.

2. Debolster players are forming groups with their T4 friends.

A. Yes they are, they have to follow the rules of debolstering to achieve this which involves only using weapons, armor and jewelry that can be a total minimum rank of 28, have a total of 28 renown points and can not spend more than 13 mastery points, also can only use 3 tactic slots and restriction of even specific abilities, these restrictions keep things fair in regards to the zones tier.

3. Players in lvl up are being kicked out of T3.

A. I don't quite follow this one but i'm going to take a guess you are speaking about players being kicked out of warbands to make room for their buddies whom are also debolstering, it's just a case of drawing the short straw my friend, it sucks when it happens to you but nothing can be done about it, why not make your own group?

4. Farmers are logging out of the game.

A. Again difficult to comprehend your wording but i guess you are saying that people are becoming annoyed and logging out, this is something that happens and will continue to happen regardless of a zone, it also happens a lot in other games, people loose heart and quit, it takes willpower to keep fighting what might appear to be impossible odds, my advice is don't give up, keep fighting the good fight, look for small victories instead of big ones and above all else try to have fun while you are doing it.

P.S

The only thing that i have noticed that is a disadvantage to players in T2/T3 is the special manticore mounts as they are faster than the regular mounts are not effected by deolstering rules, not sure if this is an oversight on the devs part or intended.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer