Recent Topics

Ads

Suggestion for "Cross realming"

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Skalier
Banned

Re: Suggestion for "Cross realming"

Post#21 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:56 am

Once as I commanded an WB and wanted to quietly get a keep, one person left us, logged on destro, created another WB and attacked and killed us when we almost killed the lord and finally we lost.

Ads
Bobbiom

Post#22 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:19 am

1. I had a pretty funny experience with x-realming and that was in t1.
When I and another dude tried to find people for the lairboss in Ekrund during the odd hours.
So this dude says: Wait here, going to log another char brb.
I wait for a couple of min or so and then an order char shows up to gank my magus.
Get it?

2. Wb guild that invites people from opposing wb guilds, members that xrealm whenever they feel like it.
The game will be like a dog chasing his own tail.

3. I have seen top 6man guilds stacking one side to totally rofl stomp the ''opposition'' and stand outside the enemy wc to just farm ez kills.

If you can't beat them then you have to join them, am i rite or am i rite?

Sulorie

Post#23 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:03 am

Skalier wrote:Once as I commanded an WB and wanted to quietly get a keep, one person left us, logged on destro, created another WB and attacked and killed us when we almost killed the lord and finally we lost.
All praise to the single person, who left your WB to form some opposition to turn PVE into PVP.
Dying is no option.