Recent Topics

Ads

lESSEN ORDER BIAS

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
jonyjones

lESSEN ORDER BIAS

Post#1 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:12 pm

According to change you made and remove. and since when reading changelog it always seem to set bigger up on order, for example this day a stun on WH ability and a attack speed increase on WE (here is the criticise, how useful is an attack speed increase when you are stun, i wont insult your intelligence by saying you have to put stun for both faction, but the what you accept section of the forum make me wonder). Also i always wonder is it you belief in order that make you feel inferior? I mean you pretend to something that is just mental construct, no reality in order, it just a though that some take for real so our society have made it a certain reality, in the thing we have built. So is that this pretend that, at the same time make you feel stronger on some thing (mostly ability to follow order since with order come authority so you believe some are smarter than you, and the smartest of you refer to some god like the old one or science, mind and all this egocentric garbage) , and you are right its more easy to have a hero (or bouc-emissaire if he fail) that beiing responsible of ourselves. But at the same time that make you weaker. Is that the am of bias? to balance your belief?
You could open balance section of the forum when we can switch faction and balance will still be there. because im very fond of comparing ability difference between faction but not in a mirrorred fashion since game dev have spread a little on this topic, and despite the order's belief digusting me, i would love to play engee/WL/wizard if those doesnt seem so advantaged
Unhostilingly
Last edited by jonyjones on Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
peterthepan3

Re: lESSEN ORDER BIAS

Post#2 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:16 pm

the roleplay is intense

Fallenkezef

Post#3 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:39 pm

I rage quit sc's lastnight. Got tired of running into the same Black Toof premade half dozen times. Some new grobi grudges in the book due to those guys.

Logged on my Chosen to find rants about some order classes in the chat channels.

There seem to be an equal number if rants and whines on each faction which would indicate a certain level of balance.

When a faction stops whining, I worry
Alea iacta est

peterthepan3

Post#4 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:52 pm

Fallenkezef wrote:I rage quit sc's lastnight. Got tired of running into the same Black Toof premade half dozen times. Some new grobi grudges in the book due to those guys.

Did you at least once try to make a group to counter that premade, or did you carry on queuing hopelessly while knowing there was a premade on the opposite side? :D

Fallenkezef

Post#5 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:02 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:
Fallenkezef wrote:I rage quit sc's lastnight. Got tired of running into the same Black Toof premade half dozen times. Some new grobi grudges in the book due to those guys.

Did you at least once try to make a group to counter that premade, or did you carry on queuing hopelessly while knowing there was a premade on the opposite side? :D
Order was pretty much sucked into an rvr tarpit. Thing is, those black toofs where worth some major renown if you could nail them. Pulled a few conq emblems in those sc's so was worth the faceroll
Alea iacta est

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#6 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:04 pm

What interesting feedback.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog