Recent Topics

Ads

Moraledrain on destro side dominates WB fights..(?)

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Warfare80

Moraledrain on destro side dominates WB fights..(?)

Post#1 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:10 pm

If one wb have morale and the other wb dont have any morale. Who gonna win?
Order need same moraledrain as destro have. I dont understand why only one side have that superskill (im talking about maras aoespamming moraledrain)

I do know order have some things destro are lacking (BW have a better aoe compared to sorc) and we have group healing kegs.
Any suggestions would be nice or some response from devs who understands the balance better than i do.

Im not crying about how OP maras are,i understand this is the strongest reason to even let them join any WB. But WLs are not welcome in WBs.
The "look ma, I posted on the forums" award goes to...
Spoiler:
1 *****
2 Warfare80
3 ******************

Ads
ToXoS

Re: Moraledrain on destro side dominates WB fights..(?)

Post#2 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:25 pm

Some would say the same thing about Order having godlike gapclosers like Pounce or Wings of Heavens. That is only an Order thing, just like morale drain is only a destro thing.

Marauder is all about debuffs and versatility, juste like WL is all about mobility and burst.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Moraledrain on destro side dominates WB fights..(?)

Post#3 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:27 pm

Factions are not mirrored, they're not going to be. Order gets stuff, Destro gets stuff, in the end playing as a team is going to easily give you the advantage over anyone one you face, despite their perceived 'advantage'.

There's a balance forum if you want to follow the rules and post something specific.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog