Recent Topics

Ads

Some game suggestions about sets

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Mikihiso

Some game suggestions about sets

Post#1 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:58 am

1) Lets talk about Rare fortune all TANK set. 4 piece bonus is absorb 163 dmg with 10 % on beeing hit . Rare fortune is very difficult to get, specialy all parts together and for this hard work player have so bad proc so noone will use it. For example all chaos and empire heroes have tactic which absorb 375 dmg with 25 % chance on beiing attack( not hit), which is much better. Why chanse so low? Why absorb so bad? If proc strong, give it long CD ( 20 sec like Conq set proc) if it not srong give more chance 30 % at least to set can work. To make proc good improve it. Steal 100 hp from opponent with 10 % chance would more interesting or 300 absorb at least. For now this bonus so bad that set can't be used on any options, cos chance is low and numbers of absorb is silly for t4.
2) We all know and love Beastlord set. Great story, good lineup with pve and rvr quests which make it good . But as we all know this set make player to chance compare it with gloves and boots from another sets. So how about to make some set like Overlord (2 piece only)- boots and gloves To hard to get ( tokens, quests or any else) but with interesting appearance and bonuses. It will be nice to have it and i think a lot players will be agree with me.

Ads
Tesq

Re: Some game suggestions about sets

Post#2 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:02 pm

you joke right... warped flesh give 375 in 3 sec......that proc can potentially proc 10 times x sec giving you 1000 absorb( x3 sec.... is 3k ....)
Last edited by Tesq on Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dansari

Post#3 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:33 pm

Basically because it's hard to balance procs on being hit, especially absorbs. RvR with 3 wbs is different from 6v6 scenarios. Just find the gear that works best for the setup you're playing..
<Salt Factory>

Mikihiso

Post#4 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:38 pm

Tesq wrote:you joke right... warped flesh give 375 in 3 sec......that proc can potentially proc 10 times x sec giving you 1000 absorb x3 sec....
wow so silly comment...

I dont understand why u say some about tactic in Post about peice of rare fortune set. If u want to show your super knowledge then help novice in game.
My suggestion here is improve bonus of rare fortune for tanks cos now he is bad . If u think that 163 absorb with 10% chance on beeing hit is good bonus for t4 tank so lets talk. I say it's useless - chance is small proc is small.

Tesq

Post#5 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:42 pm

Mikihiso wrote:
Tesq wrote:you joke right... warped flesh give 375 in 3 sec......that proc can potentially proc 10 times x sec giving you 1000 absorb x3 sec....
wow so silly comment...

I dont understand why u say some about tactic in Post about peice of rare fortune set. If u want to show your super knowledge then help novice in game.
My suggestion here is improve bonus of rare fortune for tanks cos now he is bad . If u think that 163 absorb with 10% chance on beeing hit is good bonus for t4 tank so lets talk. I say it's useless - chance is small proc is small.
Mikihiso wrote:1) Lets talk about Rare fortune all TANK set. 4 piece bonus is absorb 163 dmg with 10 % on beeing hit . Rare fortune is very difficult to get, specialy all parts together and for this hard work player have so bad proc so noone will use it. For example all chaos and empire heroes have tactic which absorb 375 dmg with 25 % chance on beiing attack( not hit), which is much better.
comprende?

szejoza

Post#6 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:43 pm

Mikihiso wrote:
wow so silly comment...

It actually might work well in some cases, alone it is bad but with shield tactic+subjugator shield+set absorb you can pop absorbs all the time and we all know that tanks don't take that much dmg
Spoiler:

Krima

Post#7 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:30 pm

that set is designed to fight 10x players...
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Darosh
Banned

Post#8 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:37 pm

Iirc, gear procs - beside maybe the wounds one - have no ICD.
Furthermore 'on hit/being attacked' procs trigger off guarddamage.
Iirc, absorb calculation runs primarily on toughness and pre-crit yadyada, armor/resis are taken into account after the fact - correct me someone if I am wrong, memory tends to be a sieve.

To give you an example of a class that could be hilarious with this set:
(S&B, personal preference) BG with softcapped toughness/deftard Chosen (paired with a Zealot and their absorb shenanigans....).

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#9 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:48 pm

I am not a huge fannof set mini-maxing, wearing bits from 3 or 4 different sets. Every set should have a strong incentive to wear every piece.
Alea iacta est

Klesko

Post#10 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:24 pm

Tesq wrote:you joke right... warped flesh give 375 in 3 sec......that proc can potentially proc 10 times x sec giving you 1000 absorb( x3 sec.... is 3k ....)
In order to have something proc 10 times (that has a 10% chance to proc), you'd have to be hit, on average, 100 times. Who cares about 1,000 absorb? Getting hit 100 times, you'd be dead 5 times over.

"you joke right..."