Recent Topics

Ads

More options against Toxic Players

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Draugris

Re: More options against Toxic Players

Post#11 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:53 am

Sulorie wrote:
Draugris wrote:To be honest i am surprised that people like this dude the op described are still here taking the policy on this server into account.
Do you know what this "toxic" player said to him?
Do you know ?
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)

Ads
Hardkoar
Suspended

Post#12 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:02 pm

Tankbeardz wrote: LoL coming from you. You died in RvR then proceeded to send hate tell after hate tell. GG you.

And here we are in a post where I am providing help to a pissed off player and you jump at the occasion to spread some hate :roll:

I don't know who you are on either of the sides, but feel free to /w me in game for some 1v1s to settle it :mrgreen:

xtc1999
Banned

Post#13 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:14 pm

Hardkoar wrote:
Tankbeardz wrote: LoL coming from you. You died in RvR then proceeded to send hate tell after hate tell. GG you.

And here we are in a post where I am providing help to a pissed off player and you jump at the occasion to spread some hate :roll:

I don't know who you are on either of the sides, but feel free to /w me in game for some 1v1s to settle it :mrgreen:
Being a douche ingame doesn't really help you and saying that 1v1s will solve the matter doesn't help any more (P. S. You couldn't kill me on my 31 zealot :))
EAT YOUR KFC LADS!

anarchypark

Post#14 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:18 pm

RvR stress changes ppl. like driving the car.
sometimes you go crazy :D
i also did kicking and closing wb once or twice. bad memories.
said mean things several times. quite regretful.

now i found the inner peace, i'll share it with you.

ignore them, not just in game command, from your mind.
it's just spoiled child or drivers who think they are as big as his car.
they're not worth your time. spend it to enjoy the game.

i never faced same toxic player more than 3rd times after ignoring, kicking and blocking.
it works.

SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

roadkillrobin

Post#15 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:25 pm

I did ALOT of pug wb leading on live and if you put someone on ignore that player wouldn't be able to see the warband in the group searching option anymore and therefor couldn't rejoin once you kicked+ignored.

KikkL
Banned

Post#16 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:51 pm

This is a funny topic. I find it amusing at how easily some people get offended, throwing out terms like salty/toxic seems like a new trend in life. Like a bunch of babies, you cry at everything. ooooooh Hes salty.
Quit being so toxic..

Those naming others as 'salty/toxic' are usually the worse individuals. Maybe I have tougher skin than most. Ive never been insulted by anyones behavior in a game. Its comical to me when someone goes off and gets mad and loses it, maybe cuz I know what its like.

And Ya Ive been exactly the person getting banned from wbs and the wb closing, cuz some leader decides Im bad..
Its like 90% of gamers have become this cesspool of wieners,crybabies. Or maybe thats just society in general, I dunno.
Maybe you really do suck. Mabye youre really terrible. Maybe the person calling you names is right, maybe you should learn how to play.. Lol, ban/delete/lock thread.
Losers.

Hastykrasty

Post#17 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:07 pm

KikkL wrote:This is a funny topic. I find it amusing at how easily some people get offended, throwing out terms like salty/toxic seems like a new trend in life. Like a bunch of babies, you cry at everything. ooooooh Hes salty.
Quit being so toxic..

Those naming others as 'salty/toxic' are usually the worse individuals. Maybe I have tougher skin than most. Ive never been insulted by anyones behavior in a game. Its comical to me when someone goes off and gets mad and loses it, maybe cuz I know what its like.

And Ya Ive been exactly the person getting banned from wbs and the wb closing, cuz some leader decides Im bad..
Its like 90% of gamers have become this cesspool of wieners,crybabies. Or maybe thats just society in general, I dunno.
Maybe you really do suck. Mabye youre really terrible. Maybe the person calling you names is right, maybe you should learn how to play.. Lol, ban/delete/lock thread.
Losers.
Suffer Not The Eretic To Live

merkin

Post#18 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:27 pm

KikkL wrote:This is a funny topic. I find it amusing at how easily some people get offended, throwing out terms like salty/toxic seems like a new trend in life. Like a bunch of babies, you cry at everything. ooooooh Hes salty.
Quit being so toxic..

Losers.

Ads
Hardkoar
Suspended

Post#19 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:27 pm

xtc1999 wrote:
Hardkoar wrote:
Tankbeardz wrote: (P. S. You couldn't kill me on my 31 zealot :))
Again with the fairy talk, I duel rr70+ on a daily basis but yea, lvl 31 zealot is op . You know my name, hit me up in game if you need more .

Draugris

Post#20 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:29 pm

KikkL wrote: Maybe you really do suck. Mabye youre really terrible. Maybe the person calling you names is right, maybe you should learn how to play..
Losers.
Or maybe you are just somebody whose parents did a terrible job teaching you how to behave, who knows.. I pitty you :cry:
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)