Recent Topics

Ads

More options against Toxic Players

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Hardkoar
Suspended

Re: More options against Toxic Players

Post#21 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:36 pm

KikkL wrote:This is a funny topic. I find it amusing at how easily some people get offended, throwing out terms like salty/toxic seems like a new trend in life. Like a bunch of babies, you cry at everything. ooooooh Hes salty.
Quit being so toxic..

Those naming others as 'salty/toxic' are usually the worse individuals. Maybe I have tougher skin than most. Ive never been insulted by anyones behavior in a game. Its comical to me when someone goes off and gets mad and loses it, maybe cuz I know what its like.

And Ya Ive been exactly the person getting banned from wbs and the wb closing, cuz some leader decides Im bad..
Its like 90% of gamers have become this cesspool of wieners,crybabies. Or maybe thats just society in general, I dunno.
Maybe you really do suck. Mabye youre really terrible. Maybe the person calling you names is right, maybe you should learn how to play.. Lol, ban/delete/lock thread.
Losers.
What happened to mutual respect?

If you behaved that very way in real life going around telling people that they suck and **** talking them because in your opinion they are not up to the task of being the boss of your company or as good of a co-workers as you think they should be , you would have no job, no friends, no social life. Some are exactly in that situation, living in their ma's basement being forum and video game commando's that spread hate on a daily basis, those kind of players should be removed instantaneously.

Ads
xtc1999
Banned

Post#22 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:37 pm

Hardkoar wrote:
KikkL wrote:This is a funny topic. I find it amusing at how easily some people get offended, throwing out terms like salty/toxic seems like a new trend in life. Like a bunch of babies, you cry at everything. ooooooh Hes salty.
Quit being so toxic..

Those naming others as 'salty/toxic' are usually the worse individuals. Maybe I have tougher skin than most. Ive never been insulted by anyones behavior in a game. Its comical to me when someone goes off and gets mad and loses it, maybe cuz I know what its like.

And Ya Ive been exactly the person getting banned from wbs and the wb closing, cuz some leader decides Im bad..
Its like 90% of gamers have become this cesspool of wieners,crybabies. Or maybe thats just society in general, I dunno.
Maybe you really do suck. Mabye youre really terrible. Maybe the person calling you names is right, maybe you should learn how to play.. Lol, ban/delete/lock thread.
Losers.
What happened to mutual respect?

If you behaved that very way in real life going around telling people that they suck and **** talking them because in your opinion they are not up to the task of being the boss of your company or as good of a co-workers as you think they should be , you would have no job, no friends, no social life. Some are exactly in that situation, living in their ma's basement being forum and video game commando's that spread hate on a daily basis, those kind of players should be removed instantaneously.
and who are you to judge him?

(lock this thread pls)
EAT YOUR KFC LADS!

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#23 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:52 pm

When I get to a PC some of the contributors here will be taking a break from the forums.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog