Recent Topics

Ads

Bag Seals/Seals increase

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Goryak

Bag Seals/Seals increase

Post#1 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:40 pm

Simple idea really. Not everybody needs Conq, Gen or even Conq Meds after a certain point from the RVR bags, why not add Seals of Exemplar (to T2-3) and Seals of Paragon (to T4) to RVR bags, maybe same ammounts as Conq Meds, White 1, Green 2 etc...?

If your immediate response is "you have quests for that" then at least consider buffing Paragon quest to 10 seals. Seals of Exemplar has 2 quests, each rewarding 10 seals, can be done in 12 zones and requires only 50 kills whilst Paragon requires 100 kills, you only get 9 zones and only 5 seals.
Last edited by Goryak on Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
NUMBER 1 SHR :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock:O :shock: O :shock: MIES CONSUMER!!!
RESPONSIBLY

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Bag Seals

Post#2 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:39 pm

That seems a lot faster than we intended.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Goryak

Post#3 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:58 pm

If the concern is that people will have no gear to farm by addings Seals to bags (mildly ambitious proposal) or buffing Seals of Paragon Quest to 10 Seals (seems reasonable) after attaining Overlord/Imperator, Redeye and Onslaught sets should still keep them in game, especially Onslaught (in due time).
NUMBER 1 SHR :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock:O :shock: O :shock: MIES CONSUMER!!!
RESPONSIBLY

szejoza

Post#4 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:57 pm

getting conq now is ez as hell, there needs to be some kind of bait for people (and sc and seals are working great on it imo)
Spoiler:

Palitelj

Post#5 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:09 am

There are 2 quests for exemplars bcs you can buy renown pots for them, if you are focusing on rvr you can keep renown pot all time up and have enough exemplars for gear in time you farmed paragons.
Number of currency and time you need is perfect, not too easy or too hard.

Goryak

Post#6 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:15 am

szejoza wrote:getting conq now is ez as hell, there needs to be some kind of bait for people (and sc and seals are working great on it imo)
Don't you think tho that 2 quests with a combined 100 kill total giving 20 Seals of Exemplar and it's T4 "equivalent" also with 100 kill total giving only 5 Seals of Paragon and less zones to get those kills is a bit lackluster?
Seals in bag is ambitous to suggest but increasing Seal of Paragon to 10 Seals per quest seems reasonable.
RESPONSIBLY

ragafury

Post#7 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:18 am

I have another question regarding that.
I'm close to rr80. (maybe 2 sessions or 3)

So potions become useless to me very soon.

The sets are already purchased.
If I purchase duplicates from them and salvage them they grant white fragments.

Are there any options to make usefull purchases with those currency left which I may overlook?

Are there any plans for that? Maybe adding officers potions to purchase or anything else?

If no, what's the reason for that? :(
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

Palitelj

Re: Bag Seals/Seals increase

Post#8 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:02 am

They considering renown rank increase so maybe those potions will still be usefull.

Ads
zabis

Post#9 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:04 am

RR increase? I thought it's been stated it won't go above 80.
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

Goryak

Post#10 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:15 am

zabis wrote:RR increase? I thought it's been stated it won't go above 80.
Dev Diary: November 2017
Can't link thread from phone but you can check possible RR increase talk there.

P.s. back to the increase paragon seal from quest from 5 to 10 on par with lower tier quests please.
RESPONSIBLY