Recent Topics

Ads

Shadow Warrior (Wrist Slash - 180 Initiative debuff)

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
witchdoctor

Shadow Warrior (Wrist Slash - 180 Initiative debuff)

Post#1 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:17 am

Hey there... Just want to talk about the Meele spec of the Shadow Warrior. I couldn't find a Topic about the problem i have with it, so don't blame me if there is already a discussion about it.

First, i am a big fan of all kind of unusual playstyle... i like to play dps RP or meele SH and stuff... and i have a RR 63 SW. 8-)
the problem i see at the moment isnt the armor buff on scout stance, which could bring you to about 5k armor if you slot your equip with mastersmith talisman neither is it the healdebuff on a meele without cooldown. My problem is the stacking initiative debuff.

It is totaly fine that a debuff stacks with a tactic, and how many classes on Order have an Initiative debuff? DPS WP, SW on RKD and SM with its statsteal that doesnt make the Tactic (Wrist Slash) that OP. That would totaly fit for me, but with 5 pieces of conqueror the SW himself can debuff 180 Initiative on every target instant without cooldown. If you dont remember Conqueror set bonus, (25% chance on hit to reduce targets initiative by 100)

Let's me bring the problem closer... a usuall dps has about 200 Initiative with full conq, i tested with full equiped mara (220 Initiative) when you reduce that about 100 the chance to be critically rise fromabout 10% to 60%+ and with another 80 Initiative debuff the chance to be critically hit is shown as "$#/!£" :lol: and you will ALWAYS get critical hits. Even if you skill 45 RR points to have 24% reduced chance to be critically hit, when a SW debuffs you, EVERYONE even tank with <5% crit will always crit you. :shock:

So maybe you tell me now that is okay, but if not, i dont just want to blame SW now(maybe becasue i play Order), i would at least make a suggestion...

dont nerf the tactic just dont let the conqueror debuff stack with it(all other debuffs can still stack because not every class has one and they have cooldown and can be defended against). ,meele SW is strong enough and he is still able to reduce Initiative twice, but not on every target always instant. :geek:

Ads