Recent Topics

Ads

Bag rewards

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Fallenkezef

Bag rewards

Post#1 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:45 am

5 tokens is a very poor return for duplicates in gold bags, comsidering the rarity of such a bag.

May I suggest an increase to 20/15/10/5 based on rr rank? 20 conq, 15 officer, 10 soldier, 5 scout.
Alea iacta est

Ads
mogt

Re: Bag rewards

Post#2 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:50 am

you can get earn more conq medals, if you have the rr, and the lvl at zone locks

szejoza

Post#3 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:11 am

You have chance for Conqueror piece on every zone lock now, no matter the tier, bags are dropping like crazy, expect drop in talisman prices, devs already reduced time needed to get full conq from few months to few weeks, there is no need to boost that even further imo
Spoiler:

peterthepan3

Post#4 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:03 am

i'm not opposed to this, given the chances of getting a dupe significantly increase the more pieces you get. I know the devs don't really want to make another currency, so this would be a short and simple way of soothing the pain of getting multiple dupes in a row.

Egoish

Post#5 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:23 pm

I don't know why people are so worried about conq, wait until they get involved in the genesis lottery.

Aurandilaz

Post#6 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:00 pm

Yeah, Conq is the easiest thing about endgame grind, 1-2 lucky bags and 2-3 months of RvR and you done, Subju depends on class as some get just 1 weapon 1 cloak, others might have 3-4 weapons + 1 cloak so RNG distribution becomes more complex, but the 5pc Genesis lottery is where the "fun" begins. :D

Hoping that they eventually are able to implement something like "Pass Goldbag" and "Pass Purple" so you can hope to get correct blue bag.
And wondering whether something like this were even possible, that inside Gold bag you could loot Purple bag, and inside that Purple you could loot Blue bag?

Avicii

Post#7 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:59 pm

Aurandilaz wrote:Yeah, Conq is the easiest thing about endgame grind, 1-2 lucky bags and 2-3 months of RvR and you done, Subju depends on class as some get just 1 weapon 1 cloak, others might have 3-4 weapons + 1 cloak so RNG distribution becomes more complex, but the 5pc Genesis lottery is where the "fun" begins. :D

Hoping that they eventually are able to implement something like "Pass Goldbag" and "Pass Purple" so you can hope to get correct blue bag.
And wondering whether something like this were even possible, that inside Gold bag you could loot Purple bag, and inside that Purple you could loot Blue bag?
It was like that on live: you could choose to get the purple reward from a gold bag, blue reward from a purple bag etc. But I'd still prefer just to get rid of duplicates in bags all together.