Recent Topics

Ads

Order vs Destruction population

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
TsoliasGR
Banned

Order vs Destruction population

Post#1 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:34 pm

Hello,

I would like to make a suggestion about population in the server for Order or Destruction forces.
First of all it is very clear that Order forces are the underdogs in the server, but what makes it even worse is the xrealming and scouting. I play as order and many times i have encountered players that they actually admitted that their main characters are Destruction and they make an order character in order to spy order movements and places of interest or planning attacks. The scenario is simple..... they log in as order and at low lvls either they stand afk at one BO leeching RP and inf doing nothing - even if destruction overwhelm and outnumber the order forces they do not move and just stand there. Eventually when they get enough RP and are ready to move on on higher tiers things become more serious. They connect with discord/teamspeak in a destruction warband and although they appear playing order they feed information to the enemy of when and/or where to attack.

I understand player need to have choices and options how to play the game it best suits him however i would suggest forbiding xrealming and players have to choose they are going to play either Order or Destruction, not botg at the same time. And since the order forces are the underdogs i would suggest give them some boost either in RP or in make of medals acquired in higher tiers. After all this game is all about pvp, and there are 2 sides to choose from. Having a very low population of order or very high population of destruction is no fun at all, there is no point playing orvr or scenarios when destruction forces outnumber order forces 50:1. As for those players who have high tier characters on both sides i would suggest them to choose side.

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Re: Order vs Destruction population

Post#2 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:39 pm

xrealming is something that comes up often and is something we dont really like, but as stated many times before we lack the tools to really address it currently.

Locking.