Recent Topics

Ads

Rewards per bag always the same?!?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
stormin1971
Posts: 7

Re: Rewards per bag always the same?!?

Post#11 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:51 am

are we supposed to get lvl 34 blue items and soldiers medalions in bags for 40/40 toons? and if so why? you are way above using that crap its not worth getting at all.

Ads
Sulorie
Posts: 4547

Re: Rewards per bag always the same?!?

Post#12 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:07 am

One more rr and you would gave gotten genesis. ^^
Dying is no option.

User avatar
Hargrim
Developer
Posts: 2459

Re: Rewards per bag always the same?!?

Post#13 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:30 am

stormin1971 wrote:are we supposed to get lvl 34 blue items and soldiers medalions in bags for 40/40 toons? and if so why? you are way above using that crap its not worth getting at all.
So run naked and show us all that skill > gear.
Image

User avatar
tiarna
Posts: 18

Re: Rewards per bag always the same?!?

Post#14 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:35 am

the new system is good because you can take a reward from your orvr..

the problem is the time window.. if i play 6-8 hours a day, i can take 1 gold purple blue in 2 day or 3.. who play 2 hours can take this in a week or two..

this system isn bad.. but need a tweak.. because the duplicate plague slow your progression dramaticaly.. why not insert in bag reward ALL the possibly reward or at least 2 or 3 of them and you can choose 1.

User avatar
szejoza
Posts: 733

Re: Rewards per bag always the same?!?

Post#15 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:34 am

tiarna wrote: the problem is the time window.. if i play 6-8 hours a day, i can take 1 gold purple blue in 2 day or 3.. who play 2 hours can take this in a week or two..

this system isn bad.. but need a tweak.. because the duplicate plague slow your progression dramaticaly.. why not insert in bag reward ALL the possibly reward or at least 2 or 3 of them and you can choose 1.
I don't see that as a problem tbh, 90% of people need incentive to keep playing, if they could gear up their char in BiS stuff within a week we would see empty server with severe altism and few groups that keep on playing for pure fun. Doesn't sounds appealing to me

Gearing up quickly takes from player investment and attachement to the character they are playing, if they can't put their time into it then there are tons of games for people like that. Trying to fit RoR so it's easier for such kind of players is pointless and it would ruin the fun.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Fallenkezef
Suspended
Posts: 1394

Re: Rewards per bag always the same?!?

Post#16 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:38 am

szejoza wrote:
tiarna wrote: the problem is the time window.. if i play 6-8 hours a day, i can take 1 gold purple blue in 2 day or 3.. who play 2 hours can take this in a week or two..

this system isn bad.. but need a tweak.. because the duplicate plague slow your progression dramaticaly.. why not insert in bag reward ALL the possibly reward or at least 2 or 3 of them and you can choose 1.
I don't see that as a problem tbh, 90% of people need incentive to keep playing, if they could gear up their char in BiS stuff within a week we would see empty server with severe altism and few groups that keep on playing for pure fun. Doesn't sounds appealing to me

Gearing up quickly takes from player investment and attachement to the character they are playing, if they can't put their time into it then there are tons of games for people like that. Trying to fit RoR so it's easier for such kind of players is pointless and it would ruin the fun.
I agree, got my Chosen to 40/42 and settling in for the grind.

Thing is I finaly found the class I truly enjoy, it's not about the gear anymore, i just love playing my toon. I don't care how long it takes to get end game gear at this point.
Alea iacta est

User avatar
tiarna
Posts: 18

Re: Rewards per bag always the same?!?

Post#17 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:49 am

it's your point of view, there are many people that like play different toon.. and not always the same one.

and i dont need an incentive to keep play.. but i prefer play geared up in a reasonable time.. that play following the gear chimera.

User avatar
Fallenkezef
Suspended
Posts: 1394

Re: Rewards per bag always the same?!?

Post#18 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:49 am

tiarna wrote:it's your point of view, there are many people that like play different toon.. and not always the same one.

and i dont need an incentive to keep play.. but i prefer play geared up in a reasonable time.. that play following the gear chimera.
So devs should just please you?
Alea iacta est

Ads
User avatar
szejoza
Posts: 733

Re: Rewards per bag always the same?!?

Post#19 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:51 am

tiarna wrote:it's your point of view, there are many people that like play different toon.. and not always the same one.

and i dont need an incentive to keep play.. but i prefer play geared up in a reasonable time.. that play following the gear chimera.
play MOBAs, you have plenty of chars there which can be equipped in a matter of minutes :lol:
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Nekkma
Posts: 398

Re: Rewards per bag always the same?!?

Post#20 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:06 am

Fallenkezef wrote:
tiarna wrote:it's your point of view, there are many people that like play different toon.. and not always the same one.

and i dont need an incentive to keep play.. but i prefer play geared up in a reasonable time.. that play following the gear chimera.
So devs should just please you?
Yeah, that's exactly what he said. Nice strawman. Apparently, the "devs should just please you" as well as you want destruction epic quests difficulty level changed as well as recently whined about rvr sub 40/41.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bosli, Diezel, estufa101, porter1234, Stophy22, Tommy80it and 9 guests