Recent Topics

Ads

Rewards per bag always the same?!?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
stormin1971

Re: Rewards per bag always the same?!?

Post#11 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:51 am

are we supposed to get lvl 34 blue items and soldiers medalions in bags for 40/40 toons? and if so why? you are way above using that crap its not worth getting at all.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#12 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:07 am

One more rr and you would gave gotten genesis. ^^
Dying is no option.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#13 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:30 am

stormin1971 wrote:are we supposed to get lvl 34 blue items and soldiers medalions in bags for 40/40 toons? and if so why? you are way above using that crap its not worth getting at all.
So run naked and show us all that skill > gear.

tiarna

Post#14 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:35 am

the new system is good because you can take a reward from your orvr..

the problem is the time window.. if i play 6-8 hours a day, i can take 1 gold purple blue in 2 day or 3.. who play 2 hours can take this in a week or two..

this system isn bad.. but need a tweak.. because the duplicate plague slow your progression dramaticaly.. why not insert in bag reward ALL the possibly reward or at least 2 or 3 of them and you can choose 1.

szejoza

Post#15 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:34 am

tiarna wrote: the problem is the time window.. if i play 6-8 hours a day, i can take 1 gold purple blue in 2 day or 3.. who play 2 hours can take this in a week or two..

this system isn bad.. but need a tweak.. because the duplicate plague slow your progression dramaticaly.. why not insert in bag reward ALL the possibly reward or at least 2 or 3 of them and you can choose 1.
I don't see that as a problem tbh, 90% of people need incentive to keep playing, if they could gear up their char in BiS stuff within a week we would see empty server with severe altism and few groups that keep on playing for pure fun. Doesn't sounds appealing to me

Gearing up quickly takes from player investment and attachement to the character they are playing, if they can't put their time into it then there are tons of games for people like that. Trying to fit RoR so it's easier for such kind of players is pointless and it would ruin the fun.
Spoiler:

Fallenkezef

Post#16 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:38 am

szejoza wrote:
tiarna wrote: the problem is the time window.. if i play 6-8 hours a day, i can take 1 gold purple blue in 2 day or 3.. who play 2 hours can take this in a week or two..

I don't see that as a problem tbh, 90% of people need incentive to keep playing, if they could gear up their char in BiS stuff within a week we would see empty server with severe altism and few groups that keep on playing for pure fun. Doesn't sounds appealing to me

Gearing up quickly takes from player investment and attachement to the character they are playing, if they can't put their time into it then there are tons of games for people like that. Trying to fit RoR so it's easier for such kind of players is pointless and it would ruin the fun.
I agree, got my Chosen to 40/42 and settling in for the grind.

Thing is I finaly found the class I truly enjoy, it's not about the gear anymore, i just love playing my toon. I don't care how long it takes to get end game gear at this point.
Alea iacta est

tiarna

Post#17 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:49 am

it's your point of view, there are many people that like play different toon.. and not always the same one.

and i dont need an incentive to keep play.. but i prefer play geared up in a reasonable time.. that play following the gear chimera.

Fallenkezef

Post#18 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:49 am

tiarna wrote:it's your point of view, there are many people that like play different toon.. and not always the same one.

and i dont need an incentive to keep play.. but i prefer play geared up in a reasonable time.. that play following the gear chimera.
So devs should just please you?
Alea iacta est

Ads
szejoza

Post#19 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:51 am

tiarna wrote:it's your point of view, there are many people that like play different toon.. and not always the same one.

play MOBAs, you have plenty of chars there which can be equipped in a matter of minutes :lol:
Spoiler:

Nekkma

Post#20 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:06 am

Fallenkezef wrote:

So devs should just please you?
Yeah, that's exactly what he said. Nice strawman. Apparently, the "devs should just please you" as well as you want destruction epic quests difficulty level changed as well as recently whined about rvr sub 40/41.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron