Recent Topics

Ads

Forums Suggestion: State your normal Play Time when Whining

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Luuca

Forums Suggestion: State your normal Play Time when Whining

Post#1 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:16 am

Look, I'm all for the usual whine threads about this, that, or the other. That said, It would be very helpful for those of us reading to know what game you're playing. You see, IMO, there are two distinct RoR Games being played (with an eastern european transition period); EU Prime is one game and NA Prime is a completely different game.

Often when I read the forums, I am trying to picture the complaint from my experience as a NA Prime (actually late night) player and it does not make any sense at all.

In the future, if you are going to post up whine threads about OP classes, the "Zerg" problem, the "X-Realmer" problem, the "OP KEEP LORD" and/or "Keep Lord Resets are BS" please state at the beginning of your thread what time (or game) you play. Here is an example for you:

"Hi, I play during EU Prime and I think it sucks when all 300 of us are on the lord and one WL comes in and insta-gibs our faction, and resets the Lord"

See? there's context. As a NA Prime player I read 300 players and can not relate at all to your issues. However, when you state "EU Prime Player" it all makes sense and I can ignore your post as irrelevant.

Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation in this matter.

Ads
Mystry
Suspended

Re: Forums Suggestion: State your normal Play Time when Whining

Post#2 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:43 am

Okay, sure thing. I am very variable and can be on during both.

During EU prime time, I get fed of being bumrushed by the gorillion tanks and healers that destro has, never accomplishing anything because Order completely lacks the numbers of important classes to contest anything.

During NA prime time, see EU prime time, but with less overall players, but similar ratios.

Manatikik

Post#3 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:44 am

I play on discord late night NA.
<Montague><Capulet>

diedrake

Post#4 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:18 am

I play both eu and us.... No complaints here... Game working as intended ;)
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x