Recent Topics

Ads

Bonus Mastery Points from renown ranks

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
TenTonHammer

Re: Bonus Mastery Points from renown ranks

Post#21 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:56 pm

Sedok wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:35 pm If you shift the extra Master Points down, there nothing for players to work for post-r40/rr45 (unless they want Overlord/Imperator skins); they'll either switch to an alt or move on to a different game.
extra renown points?

which people will need for when they want to get higher tier gear like warlord and sov?

Ads
diedrake

Post#22 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:20 pm

Ten ton, as far as the newsletter earlier this yr, devs are not planning on bringing in warlord or sov. They are planning on bringing in invader gear and thats prob as high as they plan to go. Invader will be introduced around the time forts are planned to come in... Again later this yr.

As to OP, i would have to disagree w the suggestion of lowering the 3 or so points of skill tree. You want those... Grind to rr 70. All of us have i dont see why it needs to change
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Hargrim
Developer

Post#23 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:25 pm

diedrake wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:20 pm Ten ton, as far as the newsletter earlier this yr, devs are not planning on bringing in warlord or sov. They are planning on bringing in invader gear and thats prob as high as they plan to go. Invader will be introduced around the time forts are planned to come in... Again later this yr.

As to OP, i would have to disagree w the suggestion of lowering the 3 or so points of skill tree. You want those... Grind to rr 70. All of us have i dont see why it needs to change
We are not planning?

daniilpb

Post#24 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:43 pm

Torquemadra wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:41 pm Image
Finally.
This is the post I was waiting the whole day
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

roadkillrobin

Post#25 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:58 pm

Would mr devastator explain why it's a no?

dansari

Post#26 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:58 pm

roadkillrobin wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:58 pm
Image /s
<Salt Factory>

Rydiak

Post#27 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:59 pm

It's his game. Why would he need to?
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

roadkillrobin

Post#28 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:02 pm

Torquemadra wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:00 pm
because we arent giving the reward for character investment to your alts at an effortless level which merely ensures you can have full builds right off the bat?
I don't remember using that as an argument.

Ads
diedrake

Post#29 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:11 pm

Hargrim wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:25 pm
diedrake wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:20 pm Ten ton, as far as the newsletter earlier this yr, devs are not planning on bringing in warlord or sov. They are planning on bringing in invader gear and thats prob as high as they plan to go. Invader will be introduced around the time forts are planned to come in... Again later this yr.

We are not planning?
Sry Hargrim, i was under the assumption warlord and sov were not going to be introduced in ror due to the power gap i thought i read that somewhere. Invader is planned sometime around forts and thats going to be the high end pvp gear later this yr to beginning next yr.
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#30 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:40 pm

diedrake wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:11 pm
Hargrim wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:25 pm

We are not planning?
Sry Hargrim, i was under the assumption warlord and sov were not going to be introduced in ror due to the power gap i thought i read that somewhere. Invader is planned sometime around forts and thats going to be the high end pvp gear later this yr to beginning next yr.
We wont introduce it with the same powergap as it was on live, that does not mean we wont implement those sets...