Recent Topics

Ads

scs premade

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Gothkid1972

Re: scs premade

Post#51 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:01 am

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:09 pm There is a Pug SC that does exactly that. Unless you are seriously telling me that 2 grouped people in the same SC = a premade...
Actually in some other mmo's...that would be considered pre-made.

Ads
Arteker616

Post#52 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:13 am

Nameless wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:01 am The biggest prob is class distribution. On one side u got destro meatshield that consist solid number of tanks and mdps that rush toward you. On other hand mass range dps that crack immidiatly when pressured, not enought tanks and too many squishy whs.
Range dps cant function well without some meatshilt that should slow enemy melee train. So orders lose more, destro win more
and this is the core of the issue about the drama on pug scs for order. today i did run 9 mourkains, lost 8 won 1. all the loses followed the same style, destru fielded mostly 3 healers or 4 , order did aswell, the problem comes next, destru never went below 4 tanks on the scs . order at best fielded mostly 1 to a amx of 2 tanks , namely sword master full offensive.

order rdps numbers never droped below of 6 , the best one was a mourkain with actualy 2 bws ,5engis 2 wps 1 sm 1 runie and me on a slayer.
the sm was swarmed then destru rolled over the rdps , and the game ended on less 2 mins for order camped on the wc .

Now the victory i had was 1 am 2 runies 1 wp , 3ktbo 1 sm, 1 sw 2 slayers and a wh. was hard but we won.

untill order dont stop, going lone wolf rdps hero on scs and start changing abit the things and field more meles and learn to work around a proper mele train. well.

Saftdryck
Banned

Post#53 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:40 am

Ok, i dont want to be condecending, but jesus h christ what a whine post. Just because you log in, you're not entitled to absolute victory/bis gear. No matter how good or bad you are, you win some, you lose some. Class balance is annoying inbalance, but always try to work what you got. Won several pug sc today having 0 healers and opponet having 3-4 healers.
Wasnotme Corazon Jizo Jeorr Ilzen
FUSION
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife
Videos: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife/videos/all

Dalgrimar

Post#54 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:58 am

Duo pug sc and you win all. ez
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy

utube
twitch

adamthelc

Post#55 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:40 am

Gothkid1972 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:35 pm Or you could do what other MMO's do, not allow pre-mades and pugs in the same scenario's...etc.
I would be interested to know what MMO's you are talking about. Played a lot of MMO's, never seen this.

I think sometimes people who support groups are a little belligerent in their attitude and dismisive of arguments. However people who want to push how competive they can be by forming a good group shouldnt be punished by not being able to play. Thats a good way to hemmorage the people who are currently the best at a given game.

The fact is, there is an absolute fix if pugging bothers you that much, form a group. Thats better than forcing people to play at a lesser level or never get a chance to play. I say that and almost exclusively pug in this iterration of the game.

Someone made a comment that every guild was running 6 mans on live, thats not really accurate. When the game was live if you werent running a 12 man in SCs you werent pushing the limits on how good you could be.

This game has a pug SC and a 6 man SC, neither of which used to be around.

This is a case of some people never being happy. There has to be a limit to how much you can dumb down the competition before you ruin something.

From my personal experience it is much more fun being constantly beaten down than constantly having the feeling of never having a challenge. One way you have a reason to keep trying and one way you dont. Which one is which for you says a lot about you as a player.

Fallenkezef

Post#56 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:14 am

adamthelc wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:40 am
Gothkid1972 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:35 pm Or you could do what other MMO's do, not allow pre-mades and pugs in the same scenario's...etc.
I would be interested to know what MMO's you are talking about. Played a lot of MMO's, never seen this.

I think sometimes people who support groups are a little belligerent in their attitude and dismisive of arguments. However people who want to push how competive they can be by forming a good group shouldnt be punished by not being able to play. Thats a good way to hemmorage the people who are currently the best at a given game.

The fact is, there is an absolute fix if pugging bothers you that much, form a group. Thats better than forcing people to play at a lesser level or never get a chance to play. I say that and almost exclusively pug in this iterration of the game.

Someone made a comment that every guild was running 6 mans on live, thats not really accurate. When the game was live if you werent running a 12 man in SCs you werent pushing the limits on how good you could be.

This game has a pug SC and a 6 man SC, neither of which used to be around.

This is a case of some people never being happy. There has to be a limit to how much you can dumb down the competition before you ruin something.

From my personal experience it is much more fun being constantly beaten down than constantly having the feeling of never having a challenge. One way you have a reason to keep trying and one way you dont. Which one is which for you says a lot about you as a player.
The minority is always the loudest. Between the minority who want pugs eliminated and the minority who whine about premades are the vast majority who are silent because they are happy with how things are.

There are about a thousand players on this server give or take and a dozen on each side of the argument tend to think they speak for everyone else.
Alea iacta est

michela89

Post#57 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:17 am

adamthelc wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:40 am From my personal experience it is much more fun being constantly beaten down than constantly having the feeling of never having a challenge. One way you have a reason to keep trying and one way you dont. Which one is which for you says a lot about you as a player.
but there is no challenge. Not for the solos, not for the 6man. It's a farm, and they are gonna farm you.

peterthepan3

Post#58 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:19 am

michela89 wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:17 am
adamthelc wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:40 am From my personal experience it is much more fun being constantly beaten down than constantly having the feeling of never having a challenge. One way you have a reason to keep trying and one way you dont. Which one is which for you says a lot about you as a player.
but there is no challenge. Not for the solos, not for the 6man. It's a farm, and they are gonna farm you.
what else is there to do but farm people to get your gear asap?

Ads
michela89

Post#59 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:30 am

peterthepan3 wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:19 am what else is there to do but farm people to get your gear asap?
like I said, I am not trying to even suggest removing premades in sc, I could go pug sc (when they don't exploit the queue that's it) if I wanted that as it also already been said

but don't come and tell (in general) how is it actually better to face these premades, when most of the time there is just no fight at all.

peterthepan3

Post#60 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:51 pm

Have you actually tried forming a group to combat them? And by 'forming a group', I don't mean 2 IBs, 2 BWs and RP/RP that aren't on comms and not using /assist or morales/guard/heals properly: I mean a proper comp with KOBS/SM or KOBS/IB, good DPS that complement eachother, RPs that give Ini buffs, WP that use Divine Justice tactic if you have a Khaine SM, tanks that know how to guard-swap - and if they don't, you can teach them on the go, etc. Comms is essential, too, and it only takes a staggering 60 seconds to setup Discord!.

If you could do that, and get people assisting, I can guarantee you that you would be giving most of RoR's so-called premades a hard time.

You will never improve unless you fight against better players/better organised opposition. You can either accept this and work on trying to beat the premades that ruin your experience, or do nothing about it and stick to the pug SC - while crumbling every time whenever you come up against a premade if you accidentally queue all. (this isn't aimed at you, just a general comment)