Recent Topics

Ads

scs premade

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Nekkma

Re: scs premade

Post#31 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:53 am

This server seem to be stomp or get stomped most of the time. Very rarely nice and even fights compared to how it was on live. No idea why that is tho.

And I feel like a broken record whenever these threads come up but hardcore does not equal premade. The classes and archetypes in this game are interdependent and the game is meant to be played in a group regardless if you are a casual, such as myself, or a super serial tryhard pro.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Ads
michela89

Post#32 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:57 am

Nekkma wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:53 am This server seem to be stomp or get stomped most of the time. Very rarely nice and even fights compared to how it was on live. No idea why that is tho.

And I feel like a broken record whenever these threads come up but hardcore does not equal premade. The classes and archetypes in this game are interdependent and the game is meant to be played in a group regardless if you are a casual, such as myself, or a super serial tryhard pro.
well said

Nameless

Post#33 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:01 am

The biggest prob is class distribution. On one side u got destro meatshield that consist solid number of tanks and mdps that rush toward you. On other hand mass range dps that crack immidiatly when pressured, not enought tanks and too many squishy whs.
Range dps cant function well without some meatshilt that should slow enemy melee train. So orders lose more, destro win more
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Foltestik

Post#34 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:21 am

Nekkma wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:53 am This server seem to be stomp or get stomped most of the time. Very rarely nice and even fights compared to how it was on live. No idea why that is tho.

problem is that on live every noob guild make 6 man and q sc (becouse no pug sc) and with time they get better or they meet another 6 man on similar lvl. Here is only tryhard 6 mans or pugs, not normal guild premades

Nekkma

Post#35 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:23 am

Foltestik wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:21 am
problem is that on live every noob guild make 6 man and q sc (becouse no pug sc) and with time they get better or they meet another 6 man on similar lvl. Here is only tryhard 6 mans or pugs, not normal guild premades
Yeah, this is the worst thing with this server imo.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Akilinus

Post#36 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:24 am

So pug sc should be removed so that the noobs will make 6 mans
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

Akilinus

Post#37 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:24 am

So pug sc should be removed so that the noobs will make 6 mans
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

Nameless

Post#38 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:30 am

It is alpha, devs could add req to be min 2man grp for all scs for a month or so
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Ads
GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#39 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:35 am

People were also just worse at the game on live. Hard to believe, but true. We have had years to theorycraft and play. Higher playerbase also made it more likely to meet players who fell near the median of gear and skill distribution.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

michela89

Post#40 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:40 am

Foltestik wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:21 am problem is that on live every noob guild make 6 man and q sc (becouse no pug sc) and with time they get better or they meet another 6 man on similar lvl. Here is only tryhard 6 mans or pugs, not normal guild premades
problem is that's not a problem.

Having atleast a pug scenario is a good thing added on this server, simply there is much less interest in playing full groups, sucks for people trying to find a group challenge but that's how it is atm.

Forcing people to premade, or even only duo would be bad and the only thing it would do is drop the SC pop. People should be able to Solo, and people should be able to Group.

Btw I always Queue all as a pug (well 95% of the time I do). I have the feeling most people do.

Akilinus wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:24 am So pug sc should be removed so that the noobs will make 6 mans

plenty of average that think they are not in "premades"