Recent Topics

Ads

Onslaught and hard PQs22

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
NoRKaLKiLLa

Re: Onslaught and hard PQs22

Post#51 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:20 am

When all 6 PQs are pushed out, more gold bags WILL drop and purple/green bags should be filled with something worthwhile.

Ads
NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#52 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:09 am

The prophecies have been fulfilled, the PQs are in full swing. I'm aware there's a small chance that no bags drop at all in rare occurrences. If you find any game stopping issues or minor adjustments you'd suggest, this is the thread in which to do so. As always, sarcastic abs angry responses are not helpful, but clear concise feedback on what's broken without getting emotional is.

DokB

Post#53 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:29 am

Is it normal to see no roll at all when you've completed an Onslaught chapter 22 PQ? Does this mean you've just rolled really badly and didn't get any bag? Just find it strange since it has happened a few times to me now while I've been there from start to finish and was even the main tank holding the lord a few times.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#54 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:38 am

I've seen time happen 4 times, twice in both KV and Reikland. Definitely not intended. Post in here the most precise conditions in which it happened and we should get to the bottom of it, same as when bags weren't dropping in rvr for a while.

DokB

Post#55 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:48 am

I'll grab some time stamps from when it happened once I get home from work.
I also noticed that the warband I was in wasn't registering me as in group (whenever I used m4 ID it only effected me and not my groupmates), despite this I could still guard people. I had to flag myself for RvR for ID to start effecting group mates which is strange since the PQ isn't an RvR area.

This might have effected contribution in the PQ I guess, or it might not even be relevant at all. All four times it happened were in KV.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Hargrim
Developer

Post#56 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:06 am

If you died and run back from warcamp contribution removal is to be expected. If you joined after Stage 1 no contribution is also possible.

lefze
Suspended

Post#57 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:52 am

There is pretty much always someone not getting a roll, even if they played from stage one and didn't die/release. It's consistent enough to make it seem like there is a set amount of spots on the roll in addition to a set amount of bags.

Anyways, after playing all PQs except Caledor, I can say that the difficulty of the PQs are insanely varied. For order CW and BC were both pretty damn hard, about the same difficulty as KV for destro. Eataine and Reikland for destro on the other hand are INSANELY easy, they are almost like normal PQs compared to the others.

No idea how terror debuff is supposed to work atm, but it's not even present on all PQs, and is occasionally only present on some people, while not on others. Certain PQs would have been impossible with terror though, especially with partially pug warbands.
Rip Phalanx

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#58 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:55 am

lefze wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:52 am There is pretty much always someone not getting a roll, even if they played from stage one and didn't die/release. It's consistent enough to make it seem like there is a set amount of spots on the roll in addition to a set amount of bags.

Anyways, after playing all PQs except Caledor, I can say that the difficulty of the PQs are insanely varied. For order CW and BC were both pretty damn hard, about the same difficulty as KV for destro. Eataine and Reikland for destro on the other hand are INSANELY easy, they are almost like normal PQs compared to the others.

No idea how terror debuff is supposed to work atm, but it's not even present on all PQs, and is occasionally only present on some people, while not on others. Certain PQs would have been impossible with terror though, especially with partially pug warbands.
This is bad feedback. Nothing useful. Mostly vague negative statements. We don't need this.

There is a set number of bags. It is insanely generous compared to all other implementations. What exactly are you complaining about?

What is missing from the Eataine and Reikland PQ's?

Terror is not a complete thing yet, as we've already said.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Post#59 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:11 am

The PQs has mirrored mechanics between realms and similar abilities on the main bosses, so it should be similar in overall difficulty for both realms. Sorry for lack of bias.

Terror is supposed to just prevent you from being resurrected by a healer, that's it. Also the difficulty here is supposed to come from 'you can't die, if you did just lie on the ground'. If you on purpose stay outside PQ area you will not get contribution. If you join late for the party and try to leech stuff our previously implemented system will probably remove you from contribution and no bag for you.

Palitelj

Post#60 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:02 am

wargrimnir wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:55 am
lefze wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:52 am There is pretty much always someone not getting a roll, even if they played from stage one and didn't die/release. It's consistent enough to make it seem like there is a set amount of spots on the roll in addition to a set amount of bags.

This is bad feedback. Nothing useful. Mostly vague negative statements. We don't need this.

There is a set number of bags. It is insanely generous compared to all other implementations. What exactly are you complaining about?

What is missing from the Eataine and Reikland PQ's?

Terror is not a complete thing yet, as we've already said.
Negative feedback is also feedback but there is nothing negative in Lefze post. If you even read it ofc.

PQs difficulty is really different on both sides/pairings. If you can do 1 pq in 15 mins and for other you need almost hour it is clearly different. But maybe they are meant to be like that we dont know.