Recent Topics

Ads

Pug sc rework

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
alusnova

Re: Pug sc rework

Post#11 » Fri May 18, 2018 5:36 pm

Haha the problem is that order only brings 1 healer at most and a bunch of WH, WL and BW and most likely the WP is 2h specced lol also we are lucky if we get 2 tanks and I see them complain about pug premade, etc yet YOU are part of the problem by not playing healer or tank and or playing your healer as dps on a pug scenario.

Simple you want to win create your premade otherwise if you pug just live with it and get your 1 medal.... hey before there was no medal for the losing side.

Oh I play both sides but mainly Order.

Ads
Thifall

Re: Pug sc rework

Post#12 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:47 pm

I think, that the issue of getting same people (it just may be same players queueing still on pug sc) might be gone, if more than 1 SC will be guaranted to not play against pre-mades. It would make people to queue for more scenarios. Players in queue may differ from each of those scenarios, so there is higher chance for getting different set of people.

However I've never seen any statistics showing how scenario popularity looks, and can not confirm, that we would not end up with same people on different scenarios. Also, this solution assumes, that not everyone queues for same scenarios, which of course might not be the case aswell. Kinda wishfull thinking :D