Recent Topics

Ads

What would it take: Queue for 6v6

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Haskr

Re: What would it take: Queue for 6v6

Post#11 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:40 pm

For me: nothing

never did a 6 man, never will.

no interest at all.

Im just playing ror now because I can do solo RvR with my Chosen (and maybe cool warband with my guild every other day)
:mrgreen:

Also dont think it would work, I never visited those 6vs6 events, but what I heard is thats the same 2 or 3 teams each time.

Edit: I thought of something, maybe I would do it for the bad ass mounts in the IC, you know what I mean? The full ironclad chaos mounts, dont know what level they are, looks like some elite mounts from live, even if they would just be a skin. But yeah, after I got that I would stop queueing immediatly, so maybe im not what you guys are looking for, I suppose you want constant 6vs6 playerbase development.

Ads
Nefarian78

Post#12 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:13 pm

More rewards. Grinding pug sc is much faster for grinding emblems compared to 6v6.

Class Balance. There are certain things like SW ini debuff that completely break the 6v6 balance. Punt guarding tank, grim slash the target, 90%+ chance to be crit, done. The target WILL die in a GCD or 2 (at best) without even having the time to react and do anything about it. I refuse to queue a 6v6 when something so stupid exists. If i queue 6v6 i want a level playing field for a competitive match.

Nothing exclusive from 6v6. Maybe adding a small chance at the end of each game to receive a bag that contains a Dominator weapon? I'm not interested in grinding 2k+ emblems for a weapon when i can spend less than a quarter of the time required and win a subj weapon for zerging in a random WB. Cosmetics items are another great way to encourage people to 6v6.
They done stole my character's names. Can't have **** in RoR.

Jbz

Post#13 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:15 pm

Leaderboard or increase 6v6/12v12 sc rewards.

Banjomissen

Post#14 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:20 pm

Arteker616 wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:26 pm Nada .
Did my share of 6 mans and ended sick of it, both scs and rvr.

There is 2 sectors of people who do 6 mans for scs . the first and bigger by long, is the pug farmers, they are premade , have coms and composition, but they are not interested to face smash another premade, their goal is simple as best to grind as much and fast pugers on non pug scs to reap rewards and rr as possible without much risk

The second and imo the worst are the wanna be e sport pros, they bitch moan and on general ruin ur fun on a good fight. they fight for the right to claim they are the best group. and the one with biggest epeen on server . very few of these remains . And i deem em as the worst because they got their mouth full of crap when they die on rvr and begin to call u zerger, and other nice stuff.But they will not essistate to chase single players duos or trios and 6 man zerg em..... ahh and they will avoid fighting with aao like the pest becauze omg we can get zerged mentality. and will morph into type 1 of premade and grind for a few hours pugs and other type 1 premades pug farming aswell(usualy these premades end running to lakes if type 2 is on scs).

the 6vs6 few selected players(the same after almost 3 years) has been using this debate to loby cry menace or moan for long time to the point its nowdays dead . in general they are toxic and are rude to other players who doesnt share his vision of ror. on words of one of them filthy casuals .Most people here dont come to play competitive, come to have fun, competitive players go play lol and other games. people come to ror for A nostalgia, B warhammer lore .

now on a more serious note, why bother to 6vs6 everyone end playing the same , since it make the game to much competitive it kills creatitivity and flavour since there is quite alot of classes wich dont perform the same .

Now u if u want more 6vs6 u can always do some **** like overlord , but only be bought with 6vs6 tokens. garanted the 95% of population will not bother with it but well better is nada if u want to throw a bone to the 6 mans.
Couldn’t agree more besides the special rewards. Not sure why 6v6 should get more, better of different rewards than other SC’s.

peterthepan3

Post#15 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:31 pm

Longer queues, more intense fighting (can't be disputed), no randoms to help you win via imbalanced numbers/archetype disparity.

Why should I bother queuing against a rr70 premade when I can get the same rewards avoiding premades altogether/fighting against the odd premade, but with 11 other people to help me neutralise them? etc

diedrake

Post#16 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:53 pm

Lmao! Honestly? Nothing would get me to do a premade 6v6.
As is when i am in t4 i Q for all the scs, not just the solo one. As mentioned b4, some of the comm'd grps want to drag the sc out and farm, while us filthy pugs run the objectives to get done with the sc.
Leaderboards will just promote negative elitism back into the game and honestly... No one wants that.
Its cool that peeps want to q together which is fine but if leaderboards are introduced or special rewards they should only q for 1 sc whichever is voted on as the official sc for them to compete.
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Reesh

Post#17 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:53 pm

Significant carrot on a stick.
Winning a 6v6 against a competent team is exhausting and takes a lot longer then typical sc. It's one of the hardest gamemodes RoR has to offer, thus, carrot should be placed.

The closest to my mind came weapons, not bis statwise, but closer to epic quest ones, but with different procs, that could give some more variation to building your class.

Arbich
Suspended

Post#18 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:59 pm

Arteker616 wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:26 pm
Spoiler:
Nada .

There is 2 sectors of people who do 6 mans for scs . the first and bigger by long, is the pug farmers, they are premade , have coms and composition, but they are not interested to face smash another premade, their goal is simple as best to grind as much and fast pugers on non pug scs to reap rewards and rr as possible without much risk

The second and imo the worst are the wanna be e sport pros, they bitch moan and on general ruin ur fun on a good fight. they fight for the right to claim they are the best group. and the one with biggest epeen on server . very few of these remains . And i deem em as the worst because they got their mouth full of crap when they die on rvr and begin to call u zerger, and other nice stuff.But they will not essistate to chase single players duos or trios and 6 man zerg em..... ahh and they will avoid fighting with aao like the pest becauze omg we can get zerged mentality. and will morph into type 1 of premade and grind for a few hours pugs and other type 1 premades pug farming aswell(usualy these premades end running to lakes if type 2 is on scs).

the 6vs6 few selected players(the same after almost 3 years) has been using this debate to loby cry menace or moan for long time to the point its nowdays dead . in general they are toxic and are rude to other players who doesnt share his vision of ror. on words of one of them filthy casuals .Most people here dont come to play competitive, come to have fun, competitive players go play lol and other games. people come to ror for A nostalgia, B warhammer lore .

now on a more serious note, why bother to 6vs6 everyone end playing the same , since it make the game to much competitive it kills creatitivity and flavour since there is quite alot of classes wich dont perform the same .

Now u if u want more 6vs6 u can always do some **** like overlord , but only be bought with 6vs6 tokens. garanted the 95% of population will not bother with it but well better is nada if u want to throw a bone to the 6 mans.

So you are saying there are the bad groups, that fear real competention and only want to farm inferior enemys and even worse groups that want to be the "best" group on server and want to show everyone their massive epeen?

Good, nice player play solo? In a MMO? If it is satire, I don´t get it.

Reasons for not doing more 6vs6 is the limited amount of enemies (often the same group all the evening and sooner or later you know which group is superior) and the lack of diversity in the environment (allways same map).
Maybe give some more scenarios a random chance to be a 6vs6 sc, if there is a group queuing on the other side. Rewards are not that important for me. Nice fights are reward enough.
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Ads
Arteker616

Post#19 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:59 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:31 pm Longer queues, more intense fighting (can't be disputed), no randoms to help you win via imbalanced numbers/archetype disparity.

Why should I bother queuing against a rr70 premade when I can get the same rewards avoiding premades altogether/fighting against the odd premade, but with 11 other people to help me neutralise them? etc
Smaller ques . less stressfull fighting. no premade to crunch u with their better composition because me friend want to play XX class wich doesnt fare very well on 6vs6.

Why i should bother queuing agaisnt a rr70 premade . when i can get more fun and better rewards and more fun without having to stress myself into playing XXX class And XXX spec because i need to be competitive to try it.Why i laugh so bad when vaunted premade claiming the best chase to a wc just to be counter rushed by people there and killed and laughed .

Why we need a wow arena shitfest on a RVR game?.

Arteker616

Post#20 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:06 pm

Arbich wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:59 pm
Arteker616 wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:26 pm
Spoiler:
Nada .

So you are saying there are the bad groups, that fear real competention and only want to farm inferior enemys and even worse groups that want to be the "best" group on server and want to show everyone their massive epeen?

Good, nice player play solo? In a MMO? If it is satire, I don´t get it.

Reasons for not doing more 6vs6 is the limited amount of enemies (often the same group all the evening and sooner or later you know which group is superior) and the lack of diversity in the environment (allways same map).
Maybe give some more scenarios a random chance to be a 6vs6 sc, if there is a group queuing on the other side. Rewards are not that important for me. Nice fights are reward enough.
IN a MMO u dictate how u want to play and with who u want to play. IT IS your choice .There is a difference btween chosing to play solo or small scale or 6 man or wb . none of that dictate ur level skill or ability to play a class .
Choke force people into a style of playing Has been always bad bussines for any game and it often ended badly for the game designers .

There is plenty of players wich solo do small scale or even do wbs and fare well without the contrains of anyone saying how they should play. Who are you to say they are not nice players?.